Jimzk5

30 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

game vs Bratislava to be played behind closed doors, shit for the away fans, I bet a fair few had already booked it up

the BBC article suggests they're letting fans in...But only if they're 14 or younger, which is very odd

• 2 weeks later...

Boly could be out for a while now with a suspected broken ankle.  Big miss for them if correct.

Playing in Europe and getting injuries could keep them in the bottom half this season.

Big game against Newcastle today and not sure what the best result would be for us?  Draw I suppose or a Wolves win?

On 11/10/2019 at 14:35, villa4europe said:

On appeal UEFA have agreed to allow 15,000 kids and an accompanying 1,500 adults in

Still no wolves fans :lol:

Shambles 

Norway experienced the same against Bulgaria iirc. It's just weird they think it's alright as a punishment. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ferguson1 said:

Boly could be out for a while now with a suspected broken ankle.  Big miss for them if correct.

Playing in Europe and getting injuries could keep them in the bottom half this season.

Big game against Newcastle today and not sure what the best result would be for us?  Draw I suppose or a Wolves win?

Wolves win

Wolves will be OK this year, not doing the same again but never in danger of dropping, whereas on the other hand **** newcastle

Wolves can go 6th today if the stars align 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ferguson1 said:

Our goal this season is to stay up, that means Newcastle not Wolves are our competition.

I couldn't careless about Wolves, they aren't important to me, they aren't local rivals, they aren't rivals in any sense this season.

So all I'm bothered about is furthering our aims this season and a Wolves win is best in that regard so I'll happily take that.

• Like 3

Wolves have got Arsenal away next week and then us at home so could certainly be in another spell of jsut drawing and narrowly losing games and struggling to move up the league. I would say though that Newcastle not winning at home again is better in the long run.

There was a story a week or so back about them taking out a loan with Macquarie Bank against future Premier league payments, which is the same bank that Xia was borrowing from against future transfer payments when we were in trouble.

21 minutes ago, useless said:

There was a story a week or so back about them taking out a loan with Macquarie Bank against future Premier league payments, which is the same bank that Xia was borrowing from against future transfer payments when we were in trouble.

I wouldn’t be surprised.

There have been stories about them seeking investment, their owning company lost a fortune on the Thomas Cook collapse and it’s quite likely they are struggling to get money out of China.

I don’t think they are in any kind of trouble but I do get the feeling they are short of working capital for large expenditure.

21 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

No it's just that Bruce counters their style of play.

We beat them 4-1 under Bruce.

They beat us 2-0 at Molineux and could have been more that night. think he also lost under Lambert

• Like 1

Â