Jimzk5

41 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Fosun will have lost a shed load over Thomas Cook. 

I wonder if they saw this coming and the two are connected. 

Unless it's cheaper for them to let TC go to the wall and then buy them back off the administrators than bail them out...

11 hours ago, useless said:

I doubt they will be buzzing, a lot of their fans before the season began were seriously talking about them capitalizing on Arsenal, Chelsea and United having transitoinal seasons and breaking into the top six.

There's still time tbh. Only 6 points off despite this horrible start and we're only 6 games in.

On 23/09/2019 at 20:15, sidcow said:

Fosun will have lost a shed load over Thomas Cook. 

I wonder if they saw this coming and the two are connected. 

According to reports out last night/today they were the single biggest shareholder with over 18% of the company. Shares worth over a billion a a year or so now not even worth 10p

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, sne said:

90th minute winner away at Besiktas

Good news, so they keep taking it seriously which will hopefully give us more chance to win against them, and it keep affecting their league performances.

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, abdulaziz1 said:

Good news, so they keep taking it seriously which will hopefully give us more chance to win against them, and it keep affecting their league performances.

Their fixtures are incredibly congested around the time of our cup tie. It depends which they take serious, the Carabao Cup or the reverse fixture against Besiktas.

51 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Their fixtures are incredibly congested around the time of our cup tie. It depends which they take serious, the Carabao Cup or the reverse fixture against Besiktas.

There is no way they take the cup game seriously. The prize money for the carabao cup is a joke. They get more if they qualify for the europa knockouts. 

2 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Checked their forum after today.

It's embarrassing how obsessed they are with us. End of the world that the Villa wins a game.

But checking another teams forum who didnt play today after we won is not 🤔😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Checked their forum after today.

It's embarrassing how obsessed they are with us. End of the world that the Villa wins a game.

I have never understood the joy local teams have in their neighbours failures Don't get me wrong i love to win a derby game but after that I would rather them win than teams from other regions .

Can you imagine a premier league with villa , blues , baggies and wolves , plus derby, forest, Leicester , Coventry. The media would have to take notice then, although they probably wouldn't .

I'm Sick of watching games like Brighton v Bournemouth,  palace, watford ......  

The excitement generated from local midland teams playing each other can only benefit us all. 

• Like 3

Â