Jimzk5

8 hours ago, tinker said:

I have never understood the joy local teams have in their neighbours failures Don't get me wrong i love to win a derby game but after that I would rather them win than teams from other regions .

Can you imagine a premier league with villa , blues , baggies and wolves , plus derby, forest, Leicester , Coventry. The media would have to take notice then, although they probably wouldn't .

I'm Sick of watching games like Brighton v Bournemouth,  palace, watford ......  

The excitement generated from local midland teams playing each other can only benefit us all. 

I really agree with that, look at how everybody want to go to the Carabao game?

I remember 2010-2011 when all 4 midlands team we up there. It was really fun.

17 hours ago, tinker said:

I have never understood the joy local teams have in their neighbours failures Don't get me wrong i love to win a derby game but after that I would rather them win than teams from other regions .

Can you imagine a premier league with villa , blues , baggies and wolves , plus derby, forest, Leicester , Coventry. The media would have to take notice then, although they probably wouldn't .

I'm Sick of watching games like Brighton v Bournemouth,  palace, watford ......  

The excitement generated from local midland teams playing each other can only benefit us all. 

Everyone apart from small heath. They can go and rot. You've seen their fans behaviour over the years. They don't deserve anything. 

Amazing win for Wolves.

Was in the pub watching Chelsea so could only follow by phone but noted they limited Man. City to one shot on target up to 80 minutes.

Said that late goal at Palace with 10 men could be season changing goal and so it has proved.

Have to say Adama has improved so much. He's been one of Wolves best players for quite a while now, almost as if a 19 year old in one of our worst ever teams can't actually go and improve the flaws in his game he had when he played for us.

• Like 1

Watched most of it. Was a perfect away performance at City. I said after they dispatched Watford and Beskitas that they’d kick on now, but didn’t expect that result. 

They tactically stifled City and we’re bold enough to go at City every time they countered. Deserve the win and their performance, set up and approach is a blue print for how we,  along with other teams, should try approach the game when we play them. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Amazing win for Wolves.

Was in the pub watching Chelsea so could only follow by phone but noted they limited Man. City to one shot on target up to 80 minutes.

Said that late goal at Palace with 10 men could be season changing goal and so it has proved.

Have to say Adama has improved so much. He's been one of Wolves best players for quite a while now, almost as if a 19 year old in one of our worst ever teams can't actually go and improve the flaws in his game he had when he played for us.

Yes he may have finally grown up. Huge potential could still be anything really!

2 hours ago, Andy Gray saw the light said:

You what? Are you sure?

It works better if you don't have to wait 2 weeks to respond :P

Do you not think there is even a hint of teams working you out? I appreciate you had a fantastic result against City playing how you did last year, but it does seem to be a bit harder for you to pick up points against the bigger teams.

I'm guessing if you don't think it's this, then for you it's largely because of the additional games with Europa league?

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Andy Gray saw the light said:

You what? Are you sure?

Yes i am sure.

Pretty sure everyone knows how Wolves will set up their team. And you will continue to struggle against teams like Burnley, Palace and Newcastle.

23 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

LOL

well, the flowers come out in the sun.....when it rains they wrinkle.

However, nice of them to think of us, when they're having a good time.....as Elvis would say "Always on my mind"

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

They always seem to have Man city's number a defo bogey team for them.Personally i still think they're gonna struggle  and this is just a small purple patch.

They'll be ok.....just need to concentrate on their own team.....I don't even think about Wolves.

Â