Ashley Westwood

Nabby

4 minutes ago, This Could Be Rotterdam said:

Actually. Thought he ran himself into the ground today, put pressure on players high up the pitch and really put himself about. 

But of course he made one mistake. I'm sure you'll hear more about that one mistake than you will kodijas several but... That isn't the vendetta is it. 

:)

• Like 1

I don't think he's quick enough or strong enough to play CM and he did cost us a goal today. He does deserve some credit though as he played pretty well for the most part today . He does deserve criticism now and again but today is certainly not one of those days .

1 hour ago, This Could Be Rotterdam said:

Actually. Thought he ran himself into the ground today, put pressure on players high up the pitch and really put himself about. 

But of course he made one mistake. I'm sure you'll hear more about that one mistake than you will kodijas several but... That isn't the vendetta is it. 

I completely agree, however Kodija scores goals to atone for those errors, also his errors didn't cost a goal. Errors happen to every player, however Westwood offers nothing to redeem himself other than his work rate. As I said in the match thread, I like him as a person, but doesn't really have any attributes or have any effect on games. He's just sort of making up the numbers.

• Like 1