Ashley Westwood

Nabby

23 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

For the record I think Ashley Westwood is fairly crap. Not the worst player in the world, but I think he is at best a middling Championship squad midfielder. Which is the role he's playing for us.  

I'm not even sure he's playing that role. Hasn't put in a decent performance all season.

On 07/11/2016 at 09:39, AvfcRigo82 said:

Give it 2 games without him scoring it will be 'Kodija out!'

You are forgetting. We are not fickle.. some just don't like Westwood.

i remember when petrov was the scapegoat...give it a couple of months and it'll be someone else's turn

Yes, he hasn't been good enough but he gets significantly more stick than most of our players.

There was a period a few months ago when other player's poor performances were being blamed on Westwood. That's the definition of a scapegoat.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

At the end of the day when Gabby gets a better reception than Westwood for coming on off the bench there is something very wrong with people's views.

You're right. But then caught up in the emotions of a football games fans don't really contemplate their reactions. 

Gabby coming on has the potential to help us win a game we need to win. Westwood coming on is seeing yet again a player who does nothing for us coming on. 

It's not right but I can see why some would be positive to gabby and negative to westwood. 

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 10:15, il_serpente said:

No matter how shit you think Westwood is, you have to admit that his thread is even more shit.

casper_boo_round_stickers-r8c9dfc9de76a40668940759f1325af4a_v9waf_8byvr_512.jpeg