Ashley Westwood

Nabby

The problem with AW & Hutton is, that the opposition know their weeknesses and play accordingly. knowing that they bully AW and sneak in behind Hutton which lead to goals.

Liabilities, car crashes waiting to happen.

replace and get rid. both of them

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, 7392craig said:

As others have said, I thought the game largely passed him by today. Other that the goal, he wasn't dreadful. I'm happier having him on than Gardener as he's just a booking waiting to happen. But we do need to go out and buy a CM who you actually see having an effect on the game. I don't want someone who helps us 'tick over', I want someone who makes tackles, gets assists and scores the occasional goal.

No argument from me there. 

• Like 1

Aside from the mistake I thought it was a typical Westwood performance today which is a steady 6 out of 10. Nothing exciting he just does the simple things pretty well. What I would say is that he could have let his head drop after he messed up but he didn't and still put a shift in alongside Jedinak and never hid.

Disappointed in a number of fans around me who couldn't wait to dish out the abuse though when he did mess up and then continued to berate him when he was actually doing nothing wrong. It is pathetic to hear.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

So plays just ok and costs us a goal. 

Should be nowhere near this team after January. 

Hutton, Bacuna, Richards, Gollini, Amavi and Baker are a few who have done the same over the past few years.

Hutton continues to.

Baker is probably an example of a player who has overcome mistakes, Clark too - although he has gone.

None have suffered a vendetta like this. I think even Lescott suffered less.

• Like 3

Watched the highlights, and he was bullied off the ball like he was a 12 year old kid.

Sorry, Ashley. Your heart and mind might be right in it, but your body aint.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

I can tell you for a fact they haven't.

Westwood was decent enough today. Very poor for their goal though.

But the reaction from those in the stands towards him is an embarrassment. Some of our fans are a stain on the club.

Can we sell the booing fans in January? Id be happy to give them a free tansfer and even pay some of their wages for them to bugga off to another club. Preferably Birmingham or West Brom

• Like 1

Just now, Villan_of_oz said:

Can we sell the booing fans in January? Id be happy to give them a free tansfer and even pay some of their wages for them to bugga off to another club. Preferably Birmingham or West Brom

If it's the fans that sit near me at the games then I'll even pay for their taxis. Groups of utter bellends I'm telling you.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

**** hell.

Even when I'm saying he should go, you're out to pick an argument. I'm agreeing with you after all this time, but you aren't happy with my agreement and now you're arguing the terms of that agreement.

Unreal. Pathetic.

But you seem to be agreeing he should go for different reasons hence my reason to debate, not argue.

Not once in your post saying he should go do you even entertain the thought that it should be because he's not good enough. Instead it focuses on a group of fans who voice their opinion at a game who without doubt, are a minority and probably don't come anywhere near this board.

7 minutes ago, Woodytom said:

But you seem to be agreeing he should go for different reasons hence my reason to debate, not argue.

Not once in your post saying he should go do you even entertain the thought that it should be because he's not good enough. Instead it focuses on a group of fans who voice their opinion at a game who without doubt, are a minority and probably don't come anywhere near this board.

So many things wrong, in just 3 sentences.

No, I said it would be best for all parties (the club and him) if he went. You're choosing to read into it further. 

My opinions on the fans have remained consistent since the idiots started booing him at home games.

And there are these idiots on this board. You're clearly not looking very far.

It isn't just voicing an opinion. It's idiotic and toxic.

I agree with you and you still choose to stir making points against things I never said.

Edited by StefanAVFC