Jordan Bowery

FamousHolteUnion

I hope Bowery finishes his career with us.

Why? I find it strange that anyone would want "hope" such an average player "finishes his career with us".

The guy is clearly not premier league standard and would be better off playing in a lower league. I have nothing against the lad but have seen nothing to tell me he will ever make it at this level.

I would love to see him succeed but I honestly do not see how that can happen, largely because he is not given the opportunity to show if he can make it. I feel sorry for him because he is wasting his prime development years playing less than 2 hours of football a year on a vague promise that somehow he could make it in the premier league.

I my view he would have been better off getting there by working his way there on the pitch - making moves to bigger clubs on the back of performances rather than potential.

• Like 2

I hope Bowery finishes his career with us.

Why? I find it strange that anyone would want "hope" such an average player "finishes his career with us".

The guy is clearly not premier league standard and would be better off playing in a lower league. I have nothing against the lad but have seen nothing to tell me he will ever make it at this level.

tumblr_inline_mzioayurDN1rptbvl.jpg

• Like 4

Bowery makes some great runs but, always seems to be either half a second too soon, or too late, in arriving at the optimum spot.

His record as a striker, before he came to us, was anything but impressive.

This tends to make me think he isn't a natural striker but, could be transformed into a decent centre back, or even a defensive midfielder.

We bought a striker several years ago, from Dunfermline, called Allan Evans.

He turned out to be one of the best centre backs we have ever had, so it can be done. 

Bowery makes some great runs but, always seems to be either half a second too soon, or too late, in arriving at the optimum spot.

His record as a striker, before he came to us, was anything but impressive.

This tends to make me think he isn't a natural striker but, could be transformed into a decent centre back, or even a defensive midfielder.

gnomes_plan.gif

• 2 weeks later...

It says a lot about a footballer that when you search his name in google, he doesn't come up at all.

Try again, spelling it right this time 

qv633nh.gif

23r1zwz.png

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 1

Â