Jordan Bowery

FamousHolteUnion

• 2 years later...

I can't believe nobody has posted this already, but J-Bowz scored his first professional hattrick this year (at the tender age of 29): https://www.prostinternational.com/2021/01/03/jordan-bowery-scores-his-first-professional-hat-trick-as-mansfield-run-rampant-against-port-vale/

I'm pleased for the lad. If he continues developing at this rate he'll be a decent PL striker by the time he's in his early 50s. We'll rue the day we ever let him go.

2 minutes ago, Panto_Villan said:

I can't believe nobody has posted this already, but J-Bowz scored his first professional hattrick this year (at the tender age of 29): https://www.prostinternational.com/2021/01/03/jordan-bowery-scores-his-first-professional-hat-trick-as-mansfield-run-rampant-against-port-vale/

I'm pleased for the lad. If he continues developing at this rate he'll be a decent PL striker by the time he's in his early 50s. We'll rue the day we ever let him go.

Get in J Bowz

Sure he’s a nice guy but I’m sure he couldn’t believe his luck when we signed him poor lad had no business in the premier league crazy recruitment 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, gwi1890 said:

Get in J Bowz

Sure he’s a nice guy but I’m sure he couldn’t believe his luck when we signed him poor lad had no business in the premier league crazy recruitment 

You say that but sometimes I wonder if under a different manager a different time a better team would he have developed at a faster rate and really kicked on.

Then I remember watching him and remember how inept he was at everything.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Then I remember watching him and remember how inept he was at everything.

That patently is not true is it? 

image.png.033733f6fab70882406eab1e534894ca.png

• Haha 1

Genuinely one of the most baffling transfers in modern Villa history. 

Along with Salifou. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Xela said:

Genuinely one of the most baffling transfers in modern Villa history. 

Along with Salifou. 

Tiago Ilori, Moreira, Crespo and Simon Dawkins as well were also super bizarre signings

• Like 2

• 2 years later...
Â