Jordan Bowery

FamousHolteUnion

Jordan Bowery is not playing every game, why all the hate for the guy?

Because he's useless. Fair enough if he comes on last 5 mins if we're trying to hold on for a win. Otherwise shouldn't be on the pitch.

Matt give the guy a break. We are dealing with a few injuries at the moment.

We had better options than him on the bench. He came on before Bacuna. Helenius can't be any worse.

The reason to me is Bowery has certain physical attributes to contend with Stoke City. 

I can't disagree that he isn't good enough for our football club but who else could he have brought on today. Was bacuna any better when he came on?

Nope.

Jordan Bowery is not playing every game, why all the hate for the guy?
Because he's useless. Fair enough if he comes on last 5 mins if we're trying to hold on for a win. Otherwise shouldn't be on the pitch.

Matt give the guy a break. We are dealing with a few injuries at the moment.

We had better options than him on the bench. He came on before Bacuna. Helenius can't be any worse.

The reason to me is Bowery has certain physical attributes to contend with Stoke City.

But we lost the game and had less chance of getting a goal with Bowery on the pitch

Listen Matt, we lost the game as a team.

Yep but not having the best 11 players on the pitch doesn't help.

True. But Bowery should not be harshly criticised for his brief appearance.

My criticism is with Lambert for bringing him on.

That is criticising Bowery though. We do not have instant quality on the bench to bring on.

Listen Matt, we lost the game as a team.

Yep but not having the best 11 players on the pitch doesn't help.

True. But Bowery should not be harshly criticised for his brief appearance.

My criticism is with Lambert for bringing him on.

That is criticising Bowery though. We do not have instant quality on the bench to bring on.
If I was on the bench and came on i'd give my all but it wouldn't be good enough. Same goes for Bowery. I would never boo him or anything but I think i'm entitled to say he's not good enough on here.

I get the feeling that if this all goes tits up, Bowery may become the poster-boy for the failures of the Lambert era,. 

Nothing against the kid because it's not his fault, but whenever he's thrown on in a game, everyone's exasperation is clear.

LOL of all the crap that Lambert has signed, all the "potential" of these European youngsters a signing from Chesterfield, Bowery is the only one that I can see the point of. I don't include Benteke in this, nor Vlaar but all the rest are well below standard.

Bowery will in all likely hood never be our centre forward however his movement and effort are imo better than the useless Kozak. Somehow Bowery needs to find a goal then who knows? he may just surprise you although I'm not holding my breath.

LOL of all the crap that Lambert has signed, all the "potential" of these European youngsters a signing from Chesterfield, Bowery is the only one that I can see the point of. I don't include Benteke in this, nor Vlaar but all the rest are well below standard.

Bowery will in all likely hood never be our centre forward however his movement and effort are imo better than the useless Kozak. Somehow Bowery needs to find a goal then who knows? he may just surprise you although I'm not holding my breath.

He was hardly tearing up trees when he played for Chesterfield, I'm  not holding my breath that somehow stealing a goal is going to turn him in to a Premier League player.

He's Lambert's Salifou.

I wonder how it would have changed had that header gone in... He wouldn't be the laughing stock then, feel sorry for the guy in a way, damned if he does something, damned if he doesn't... In all fairness I couldn't understand the decision to sub him on for Kozak but it nearly worked..

Â