Jordan Bowery

FamousHolteUnion

Some highlights so far..

66:41 Attempt missed. Jordan Bowery (Doncaster Rovers) right footed shot from the right side of the six yard box is close, but misses to the right. Assisted by James Coppinger with a cross.

62:40 Hand ball by Jordan Bowery (Doncaster Rovers).

Some highlights so far..

66:41 Attempt missed. Jordan Bowery (Doncaster Rovers) right footed shot from the right side of the six yard box is close, but misses to the right. Assisted by James Coppinger with a cross.

62:40 Hand ball by Jordan Bowery (Doncaster Rovers).

65:20 Bowery - after being off the pitch for a moment - returns in an electric powered wheelchair.

I will never understand this signing.

As a low rate cheap back up to Benteke and squad filler, I could slightly understand last season, even if I don't rate him. But then signing Helenious, Kozak and Holt makes him now completely and utterly redundant at the club. Should have been sold in the summer.

He's the sort of player that would score against us in a cup game, if he was playing for someone else.....some of these lower league players in stead of treating it as a golden opportunity to progress....They get the deck chairs out and think they have made it.

Watched the Doncaster game at work; standard was dreadful despite it being an entertaining match. Bowery was hardly involved. Went off with cramp or a muscle spasm.

Edit: are those the same thing? Either way it didn't look serious.

Edited by parisvilla

Â