Ron Vlaar

irreverentad

His goal reminded me so much of our then centre half Chris Nicholls fantastic goal in the 76/77 league cup final replay against Everton. That was another fantastic night as well!

Search "Chris Nicholl thunderbolt" on You tube.

Don't know how to do the links thingy properly. Maybe someone could do it please.

Reaction of the three strikers :thumb:

I love how whenever we score, each and every one of our players goes mental, even the likes of Sylla who has been here since January.

What a peach from Vlaar, that angle in the GIF shows just how powerful the shot was and the way the ball moved in the air was crazy!

• Like 1

His goal reminded me so much of our then centre half Chris Nicholls fantastic goal in the 76/77 league cup final replay against Everton. That was another fantastic night as well!

Search "Chris Nicholl thunderbolt" on You tube.

Don't know how to do the links thingy properly. Maybe someone could do it please.

Copy youtube link.

Paste into post.

That's literally all you need to do.

I've liked Vlaar since beginning, he has the air of captaincy around him but he imo needs another more experienced defender alongside of him even though Baker has been good lately as he still looks to be getting a bit used to the PL and suffered set back on that due his injury in the early winter.

Â