Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

8 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

Article saying Flabby thinks Bruce doesn't like him. No it's far more people than that

In fairness, the article was entirely based around a post match interview in the game where he'd blocked their late effort on the line and then scored a last minute winner at St Andrews, his second late winner against them while Bruce was the opposition boss - it's a complete case of crap journalist making fishing headline out of old quote. 

Nothing to do with today's relationship between the two, or Gabby's current abilities unfortunately.

• Like 1

On 03/10/2016 at 21:58, Daweii said:

Gabby was waiting or at the very least hoping for this to happen. A new manager signals a potential fresh start, it's why he likely stood his ground when asked to find a new club.

How many new managers and fresh starts does he want?

This would just about put the tin hat on it for me.  Just as I had hoped we would be cutting out the shit from the club,  necessary to move on,  we appoint a poor manager who restores a waster to the team.  If it happens of course

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Richard said:

This would just about put the tin hat on it for me.  Just as I had hoped we would be cutting out the shit from the club,  necessary to move on,  we appoint a poor manager who restores a waster to the team.  If it happens of course

At least it seems Bruce can teach Gabby about weight loss!

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 12:23, bannedfromHandV said:

Who was it that was banging Bruce's daughter (allegedly), was it Lee Hendrie? 

There was a picture of Amy Bruce and Bent coming out of a hotel not long after he joined.

Hendrie was rumoured aswell certainly.

I think Gabby's too far out of the picture to be considered again (particularly with what Dr Tony was saying) but then again it wouldn'r surprise me way his villa career has gone. I thought he was finished under Garde for example.

That said it would be pretty odd...we have Gestede, Kodjia and McCormack all proven at this level and can always push Ayew back upfront so I wouldn't understand if Bruce didn't even attempt to find a formation or way of playing to suit them and instead wanted Gabby back in.

To be fair to Gabby his game plan continues to work. Sit on your arse and await the sacking of the manager. However, I don't think Tony, Wyness or Round will sanction another chance so Gabby, you'd better forget it me ol mucker.

• Like 1

I don't think Bruce will fall for any bullshit from our resident ne'er do well. 

The Doc knows the score too, I'd be amazed if he's recalled. 

Im sure Bruce will trot out the 'clean slate' line in his first interview, but even ignoring Gabby's attitude - he's miles away from the first team. 

If Bruce gets Gabby firing again then I wouldnt mind him being part of the forward line

but

I think Gabby is too far gone in that he hasnt worked hard enough past few years to maintain his fitness etc

I don't care who plays as long as we win..................... If he feels Gabby can do a job off the bench, so be it...........

I think Micah Richards will be a regular under Bruce as well............

• Like 1

Â