Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

5 hours ago, GENTLEMAN said:

Man, that looks so weird. Why didn't you write it like 30th?

Tsk. Youth of today, too bone idle to type out a word. I blame txt spk. 

And don't get me started on those TV ads that tell you a sofa "is only three-nine-nine". It isn't, it's three hundred and ninety-nine Pounds! 

;)

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

Or, alternatively.......

Playing Gabriel Agbonlahor and expecting him to come good......

41064-albert-einstein-quotes-insanity.jp

To be fair, Gabby has turned over Bruce teams a few times in the past.

Either way we have no idea what will happen to him as it would appear his exclusion is deeper than any "manager".

So you all can rest easy for a while. lol

On 10/12/2016 at 09:02, wazzap24 said:

I don't think Bruce will fall for any bullshit from our resident ne'er do well. 

The Doc knows the score too, I'd be amazed if he's recalled. 

Im sure Bruce will trot out the 'clean slate' line in his first interview, but even ignoring Gabby's attitude - he's miles away from the first team. 

I have a suspicion Tony could have included a caveat in Bruce's contract.....No GA

4 hours ago, juanpabloangel18 said:

Judging by the photos I've seen of him recently it doesn't look like he's been training his arse off to force his way back into contention

Right, but if he posts pics or vids of him working out the likes of you are the first to spout some bollox like "False attempts to pretend you give a toss aren't fooling anyone Gabby!":rolleyes:

I can do some favours and start posting some pics every other day if you are desperate for updates though?

22 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I can do some favours and start posting some pics every other day if you are desperate for updates though?

I know you are a Gabby fanboy ;) but didn't realise you were a stalker as well..... :)

• Like 2

He's still way down the pecking order.

Steve Bruce isn't suddenly going to play him over Kodjia and McCormack, that would be bordering on insanity. And you have Ayew and Gestede in the mix aswell, two of our better players this season.

If he knuckles down maybe he could make the bench but even that's a long shot I think.

He wont be in contention for a while yet.. but may be a good option off the bench down the track.. Bruce is very similar to MON.. i think he may be able to motivate Gabby back to some form. May be too late for him.. but if he can get some fitness.. and he works hard for the team.. he wouldnt be a bad option off the bench to close out games.. have him harrass defenders like he used to 5 years ago. Whether that happens.. i doubt it but stranger things have happened. 

2 hours ago, villan_007 said:

Bruce politely said he has long way to go to be in any condition.

Spinksy reckons he'll quietly throw him out in the garbage.

Where are these quotes?

Edit: Found it. Amazing what google can find in 0.0000000002 seconds!

Edited by Don_Simon

21 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

To be fair, Gabby has turned over Bruce teams a few times in the past.

Either way we have no idea what will happen to him as it would appear his exclusion is deeper than any "manager".

So you all can rest easy for a while. lol

We can only  hope it is

Â