Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

26 minutes ago, vreitti said:

I wouldn't be surprised if he starts against Wolves. 

How would you not be surprised? He hasn't featured even on the subs bench this whole season. He played 60 minutes in one reserve match weeks ago. I'd be shocked if he was even on the bench. 

• Like 1

Just now, Dirtysanchez said:

I could have misunderstood this but is he suggesting Gabby is in tmw's squad? 

Well it was a reply to a picture of him training with the first team. I reckon Bruce will try get the best out of him... and will probably fail :lol:

26 minutes ago, Dirtysanchez said:

I could have misunderstood this but is he suggesting Gabby is in tmw's squad? 

I doubt it. Bruce has said that he's got a way to get his fitness to the levels of the rest of the squad so tomorrow will be far too soon. All Bruce said was that he'll give him a chance. Tony is probably replying to that because he seemed to final on his decision to not include Gabby a couple of months back.

I suppose there is no point ostracising him.  Hes still here so may as well put a face of welcoming him back. 

As othes have said its highly unlikely that he will even make the bench untill January, but then the market is open again.

If we need him in the meantime so be it. 

TBH I think its good management

So he might get yet another chance with us. Somehow I very much doubt that he wants one.

Why would he want to work hard to try to play first team football again when that would interfere with his social life and he can continue to do nothing and still get paid until his contract expires?  

4 hours ago, Flynnchin84 said:

Dr. Tony Xia Retweeted TVZ

Everyone worth being given one more chance but have to say that would the LAST chance Gabby can win at VP! Up to him now!

The guy has had more lives than a cat!!

Sorry Dr. I disagreed over Bruce.. and now you want to give Flabby Agbonlahor another chance too..  

:rant:

I think ultimately there has to be a reality. He is here, and he can bloody well earn his money. I mean I highly doubt he will, but leaving the door open, to the odd sub appearance at least before January,... I mean you just never know I suppose. You can be fairly damn sure :lol: but I really would rather he somehow got it into his head to try again, and play once more. It's all very sad really

2 minutes ago, Avfc96 said:

How does this pr*ck continue to get chance after chance? He should have his contract paid up in full and told to feck off.

I think he would love that. For me if we have to pay him we should have him turn up at BH every day until his contract expires if only to put out the cones.  

Â