Marc Albrighton

kingeightyone

One woeful finish aside, I thought Albrighton had a decent game today. Stretched the game when needed and looked really lively. Well done Mark.
Wasn't great finish alright though I wouldn't say woeful as words like that can only be used for shot Weinman took on 60 mins. Minded me of that advertisement were peter k booted over the fence. Edited by HeyAnty

One woeful finish aside, I thought Albrighton had a decent game today. Stretched the game when needed and looked really lively. Well done Mark.

Wasn't great finish alright though I wouldn't say woeful as words like that can only be used for shot Weinman took on 60 mins. Minded me of that advertisement were peter k booted over the fence.

But isn't the result the same? :)

Wasn't great finish alright though I wouldn't say woeful as words like that can only be used for shot Weinman took on 60 mins. Minded me of that advertisement were peter k booted over the fence.

:) that's correct

:) that's correct

As is your description of Andi's "shot".

Weiman's shot was much more difficult. 

Weiman's shot was much more difficult.

But the execution was so so bad. Guess need to take this to Andi forum.

In fairness Albrighton is a decent option off the bench, there are worse players to bring on. He's clearly playing for his future with his contract up in 6 months. Long term can he get back to his 10/11 level, I would be very surprised.

For Arsenal I'd just go with Gabby and Benteke upfront and flood the midfield as those two can cause Arsenal's back 4 problems just like they did at the Emirates.

Just re-watched the build-up to the Albrighton chance in the 85th min, and the crisp passes were a joy, followed by a well weighted through ball from Andi.

If Marc could've finished it off it would've been a fantastic goal.

Lambert was livid. 

• Like 1

Just re-watched the build-up to the Albrighton chance in the 85th min, and the crisp passes were a joy, followed by a well weighted through ball from Andi.

Lambert was livid. 

Where did you watch it?

Can't find anything.  :(

Lambert was livid.

Where did you watch it?

Can't find anything.  :(

On BeIn Sports - formerly Al Jazeera Sports.

Helps if you live in the Middle East mind you...

It was frustrating but at least hes getting himself into these scoring positions. He did more in his cameo than Wiemann did in the last few games.

Delph skying the cross from Albrighton was also frustrating. Glad the boys held on for the W.

When they showed that shot on the replay from behind Marc it actually only missed by about 50 cm, so it was hardly skied.

The problem was that it was a poor shot option. He tried to curl it past the keeper whereas he should have placed the shot along the ground or tried to round the keeper.

He played pretty well though and it would be interesting to know who Lambert was originally going to take off because he was getting ready to come on prior to Vlaar's injury. I would like to think Weimann but knowing Lambert it probably would have been Bacuna.

Â