Alan Hutton

Rich_D

I dont mind hutton. Obviously the own goal isnt really his fault.

but...its getting to the point where 80% of our attacks end up at hutton and he hasnt got the cross/vision/pace to be threatening enough for the amount of attacks that end up through him. Our defence just seems fkd no matter who we play so i would rather have a guy who could provide that pace/cross so i think i would choose bacuna.

Seems close though

Edited by gharperr

Limited player really.

When I think of the championship though I think someone like Alan Hutton and his skillset is what will be needed down there at least to compete. He will have one year left on his deal I think so can't see anyone much coming in for him given his age (maybe a newly promoted team) so he's one I'd look to hold onto. 

• Like 1

If he's gonna be poor at the back we might as well get Bacuna back in there, at least he has some end product.

Hutton is an anti-footballer, as much as I appreciate his effort I've had enough of his pathetic attempts at crossing the ball.

Just saw these responses to the club wishing Hutton a happy birthday. I hope some of the words removed who posted these responses one day make the mistake of saying similar stuff to his face, I'd cheer as he knocks their **** teeth out.

Some right **** tossers "supporting" this club.

OaPyfLe.jpg

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

Â