Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

He used to be a pretty clinical finisher in for the U21s and his first year in the first team. Then he missed those chances against Everton and West Ham and has never been the same since.

He shouldn't be particularly difficult to offload and I don't think he'll need to drop down a division given that he's foreign so won't have an issue about moving abroad. I could see a move to one of the poorer Bundesliga or Serie A side.

If Zog, Hutton, Clark can turn their careers around for us then there is hope for Weimann

Gabby was getting dog's abuse a few weeks back (deserved mostly) then he started scoring again.

I know Zog and Gabby have more to do, but Weimann has the pace and the scoring ability he just needs confidence.

There's far more about NZog, Hutton and Clark (natural ability) and Gabby (raw pace which is still a threat) compared to the work rate Weimann had pre contract 2 years ago, he's a waste of a shirt that pisses his contract up the wall on a weekly basis and laughs at those who pay his way whilst doing so! word removed!

so he doesnt like Lerner either

If Zog, Hutton, Clark can turn their careers around for us then there is hope for Weimann

Gabby was getting dog's abuse a few weeks back (deserved mostly) then he started scoring again.

I know Zog and Gabby have more to do, but Weimann has the pace and the scoring ability he just needs confidence.

There's far more about NZog, Hutton and Clark (natural ability) and Gabby (raw pace which is still a threat) compared to the work rate Weimann had pre contract 2 years ago, he's a waste of a shirt that pisses his contract up the wall on a weekly basis and laughs at those who pay his way whilst doing so! word removed!

Absolute rubbish.

• Like 3

And used to be brilliant, to me this is just another case of short memory , instant gratification syndrome. It is the same as how majority of the season Gabby isn't even a premiership footballer according to alot on here. Give the guys a chance ffs, we have a new manager and system they haven't just turned into crap players!

• Like 2

And used to be brilliant, to me this is just another case of short memory , instant gratification syndrome. It is the same as how majority of the season Gabby isn't even a premiership footballer according to alot on here. Give the guys a chance ffs, we have a new manager and system they haven't just turned into crap players!

He's had a pretty good half season (mostly around feb-march 2013) and that's it. 5 League goals last season, 3 goals this season so far, it's frankly embarassing.

The same could be said for Gabby, who on the other hand has spells in which he looks brilliant, unlike Weimann.

• Like 1

Andi wasn't the reason we lost today, he actually did reasonably well.

Absolutely he played out of position, worked his socks off again and won a dangerous freekick for us in the second half. 

Can't wait for this useless sack of shit to be sold

Andi Wiemann isn't the best player in the world by a long way, but as long as he's leaving nothing on the pitch when he comes off, and keeps getting picked over "better" players, then you can't really say anything.

Your post does absolutely nothing to add to anything, it just comes across as hateful.

Ability wise, one of the worst I've seen for us, puts a shift in but still offers nothing. It really is like playing with 9 men, fielding him and Gabby most of the time. At least the latter offers something occasionally though.

• Like 1

Â