Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

Obviously they wont know the extent of the damage for a day or two but this makes me worried:

The only sour note for Villa was the sight of the substitute Andreas Weimann, who was returning to the club he supported as a boy, suffer what looked to be a serious ankle injury. "We hope it might be ligaments rather than a break," said MacDonald.

From Guardian Match Report

Nothing wrong with the tackle (although it was one of the few times in the game anyone fell over and it wasn't given as a foul by that awful referee.. but feel really sorry for the lad. He was obviously really hyped about playing against his boyhood club, and didn't really get a touch of the ball. Hopefully he'll be back soon, but he won't get to play against Rapid Vienna again any time soon, that's for sure. :(

Wish him all the best though. Looks a cracking prospect and people who follow reserve football closer than I do have been going on about him for some time.

What about the Hitler inbreds that threw water over him as he was beimg stretchered off,

by fans of the club his family supports.

Are there any rules on this site , i'm half german and find this comment offensive. Although i dont agree with the fans gester i would have hoped villa fans to be more diplomatic in there responces to the assault ?????

What about the Hitler inbreds that threw water over him as he was beimg stretchered off,

by fans of the club his family supports.

Are there any rules on this site , i'm half german and find this comment offensive. Although i dont agree with the fans gester i would have hoped villa fans to be more diplomatic in there responces to the assault ?????

I agree it's out of line to start with these racist jibes, but don't take it personally. It's just frustration at some fans being allowed to do whatever they want, but English fans getting told off for sneezing out of place.

Though it won't make a bit of difference, but it's supposed to be a dig at the Austrians, not Germans.

Agreed though, out of order and no need for it.

Hope the Hitler and Fritzl digs die down before the 2nd leg, otherwise it's going to be a very nasty night in Birmingham. Crying bluenoses (after their inevitable loss), angry Wien and Villa fans clashing in the city centre isn't going to be pleasant at all.

I know what you mean , having personal thoughts about a situation is ok (if thats your feeling , free world and all that ), but typing these kind of feelings is way out of order, think of all the younger fans viewing theses threads. It doesnt take long for angry people to side with uneducated people.

Uufortunantly some football fans have no understanding for what going on , i've just read the water throwing incident on another thread and can't quite beleive what i'm reading , how on earth can you critisize fans for doing what they did when some are typing the same kind of offensive language on here.. Is this the kind of people i'm reading and viewing there opinions. Complete and utter shambles,

Oh come on ppl, those idiots in the stand were throwing coins and lighters too, I can think of a few worse things to call th than hitler inbreds! Don't start feeling sorry for them!

you jokin right , have you read some of the articles , one chap has sent a fritz face and suggested to cut it out and where to the next game , havew you heard of human rights ? He imprison his own daughters for how ever long , they had not even seen sun light and there will be fans in the stadium subject to that , This is not a song about an arsenal player who has broke his leg

I was responding to the comment on page 1, which was directed at those fans. I do not condone any form of violent action or verbal abuse being directed at any RV fans on match day. But for the record, those particular 'fans' behaved like a right bunch of tossers.

Â