Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

.....another no good enough

Our top scorer is not good enough. Some posters wouldn't even be happy if we had Aguero and Benteke as strikers.

......Not much difference is there.

It was a bad miss yes. I feel sorry for the lad though. He is being wasted by being told to play almost as a wing back with more emphasis on helping out our fullback than getting forward. He'll clearly be grateful to be getting a start and he works his bollocks off but it must be soul destroying as a forward to be asked week in week out to play with the emphasis more on defending than getting forward.

It was a bad miss yes. I feel sorry for the lad though. He is being wasted by being told to play almost as a wing back with more emphasis on helping out our fullback than getting forward. He'll clearly be grateful to be getting a start and he works his bollocks off but it must be soul destroying as a forward to be asked week in week out to play with the emphasis more on defending than getting forward.

To be given the chance to slot home from 12 yards to win the match isn't soul destroying, it is what real strikers live for.

• Like 2

The back post header that he headed in to the ground was a bad miss too IMO

He's not good enough, his touch and control of the ball when running with it is poor, his decision making is poor, his defending for their goal was poor and I don't think his work rate is what it was 2 year ago, I don't see what he offers us, needs to be dropped

The back post header that he headed in to the ground was a bad miss too IMO

He's not good enough, his touch and control of the ball when running with it is poor, his decision making is poor, his defending for their goal was poor and I don't think his work rate is what it was 2 year ago, I don't see what he offers us, needs to be dropped

Has the most goals for us. And the most assists.

Look closely at his bad miss (and it was bad) - see the run into 2 defenders, the turn and pass to Gabby, the sprint to get into the box for the pull back? He did everything right except keep his shot down.

There are other players to point the finger at (*cough*N'Zogbia*cough*Bent*cough*) before we start slating Wiemann as "needs to be dropped".

• Like 1

Personally I dont like him and think he was overated when we gave him his new contract.

Doesnt score too many and doesnt create a lot either.  

But he is currently the best we have so we have to play him

Â