Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

Its so funny that the team loose and we blame a player who is on the pitch for 12 minutes., Remember last season when he came off the bench and made  an impact. I blame Lambert for not giving him enough time. 

Did anybody blame him for the loss? 

Not entirely but its hard to work out the negative posts on here when he's only on the pitch for 12 minutes.

Phuk off Weimann you lazy w@nker

Many things he may be....

... but lazy is not one of them.

He was absolutely terrible yesterday, pissed me right off from the moment he came on, you're right he ain't lazy but his touches were embarrassing

Did you miss Benteke's touches?

Why pick on a guy who was on for 12 minutes when the great Benteke was terrible for 90 minutes.

• Like 1

I thought Benteke held the ball up ok yesterday, the service was limited enough for him too. To be fair he had our 2 best chances and scuffed both which was very disappointing. He is normally excellent though so I can forgive Benteke.

On what planet did benteke 'hold the ball up well'?

Everything bounced off him. Atrocious performance.

• Like 4

There does come a point where people should acknowledge that whilst he is our best player, he often flatters to deceive in many areas of his game. He will improve though, I have no doubt about that.

To be fair holding the ball up is normally one of his strengths but he just had a bad game where it wasn't happening for him.

He's still young, still learning and I'm sure he'll improve even more. He'll still have bad games though, nobodies perfect.

There are a few players who deserve criticism, in that match before Weimann, and Benteke's one of them.

• Like 2

There does come a point where people should acknowledge that whilst he is our best player, he often flatters to deceive in many areas of his game. He will improve though, I have no doubt about that.

To be fair with the awful football we've seen and the many players who have performed pretty poorly I don't see the point on focusing on the odd times our best player doesn't perform brilliantly. Its not his fault we rely on him for everything.

I never understand where Weimann is asked to play, he is not winger or left back despite his work rate yet he occupies that space all the time.

i do know that when he plays he has an impact and we are more likely to score than when he doesn't

Edited by VillanousOne

To be fair with the awful football we've seen and the many players who have performed pretty poorly I don't see the point on focusing on the odd times our best player doesn't perform brilliantly. Its not his fault we rely on him for everything.

Not really what I said though.

Yes, but you weren't having a dig at Lambert in your post.  There must be one in every thread.

• Like 1

Yes, but you weren't having a dig at Lambert in your post. There must be one in every thread.

Was I having a dig at Lambert?

Â