Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

My favourite word to describe people like D***h in swedish comes out of google translate like this:

Arch-turkey

So be it!

• Like 2

Cannot believe this. All I can say is the bloke is pure filth. And Man Shitty really do have a way of truly hurting this club.

Buying Milner started our decline all those years ago, with it culminating in them overpaying Livershite dor Sterling so that they could trigger Benteke's clause and now they pinch our captain for a measly £8m. What a shit day im fuming and have permanent screwface right now. Its unreal how much shit we have to take. Football is broken in a major way.

FWIW, I think Gana will turn out to be a better player for us than Delph. But I really rated that snake, can't believe how he's mugged us all off. I genuinely hope his career goes down the toilet stupid bald testicle head. Suck a large one

• Like 1

Sign Herd and if Delph actually comes off the bench when we play them, then we tell Herd to tackle hard. 

No need for that really, just get Hutton, Clark and Baker to all do him over at once.

My favorite Delph moment will always be that back-heel goal against Chelsea from a few seasons ago. I was piss drunk at a St. Patrick's day party in a house full of Chelsea fans.

It was one of the most glorious moments in all of my time supporting Villa.

• Like 1

Sign Herd and if Delph actually comes off the bench when we play them, then we tell Herd to tackle hard. 

No need for that really, just get Hutton, Clark and Baker to all do him over at once.

They don't give a toss. They're his mates.

(I really hope Hutton isn't actually his mate.)

After my elation that I wouldn't have to change my avatar, it has become apparent that the wink in the picture represents a man who knows he's mugging off thousands of people.

I miss Emile.

• Like 1

Okay **** Delph. Back to business! He's not as good as Barry or Milner were for us - just a shame about the fee. We can replace him. He provided energy, decent passing, and decent dribbling while breaking up play, despite not being a great tackler. Jack of all trades, master of none? Reliable and did the job for us - but bear in mind we've been flirting with relegation for years. He looked good cos we're shit. Didn't offer many assists or goals either. We can replace him! We'll be getting 32.5 million for Benteke as well. UTV!!

Edited by tomh621

Didn't care that much about him leaving last week, but what kind of idiot makes a big play about not leaving and then ****s off a week later.

Rot on the bench Fabian, you deserve every iota of the abuse you're going to get at VP next year.

• Like 1

They don't give a toss. They're his mates.

(I really hope Hutton isn't actually his mate.)

I imagine the players are pretty pissed off with the way he has acted.

This isn't about the fee but the way its come about. Whoever has handled this from the club and players point of view wants their P45. Delph should have been told that the club will handle this and a simple "We are aware of press reports linking Aston Villa captain Fabian Delph to a move to Manchester City. As things stand the club has received no bid for Fabian and as things stand Fabian has 2 years left on his contract and is under contract with Aston Villa. The club will not answer any press rumours at this time." Or something like that, then things calm down and today's events are seen as, though not ideal, more palatable. Instead, bullshit statement, banging of big club on chest and both Delph and Villa look small time and not knowing their arses from their elbows.

I'm sure he did have a u turn then after this week felt city was where wanted to be after all. Yet once again its handled piss poor. *see the Benteke debacle, a statement like above is all that's needed but nothing from Villa hence the total over kill of panic and frenzy*

Well I'm probably in a minority of one but I don't see any reason to have a go at him.

Unless I've missed some important bit of evidence I haven't seen anything to say for sure he actually lied either time.

He was most definitely reckless in his January statement, and even more so last week, but that's not the same as lying. Maybe in January everything he said was true....certainly by signing the contract it could be argued he gave the Club the chance of a fee.

As for this time maybe he genuinely decided he'd rather stay here, then changed his mind ? I know I've done that with job offers in the past.

Anyway Im not his mate and there's nothing in it for me so I won't be taking this view any further !!!

What I definitely don't get is the despondency......yes hes a decent player but he is very replaceable and,like Benteke, had been part of a losing team ever since he established himself here. I think the change coming with the 40-50 million quid Sherwood has will do us all good.

Must admit I also feel a bit for Lambo, he'd have loved to have that money to spend !

• Like 1

I can't believe he actually had me fooled in thinking he really cared about the club.

Hope the rest of the footballing world looks on at this and sees him for what he is. Roy hodgson can't look at this move and be anything but disgusted with the way delph has handled it.

Â