Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

Said it last week and was mocked but for me he will be remembered on level of Reo-Coker or McCann. decent but not quite good enough.

Would struggle to get in my top 20 Villa centre midfielders of Premier League era

And yet our best midfielder by far. If you do not think this is a disaster, you must have way more faith in Sherwood than I do in the transfer market.

To be clear, it is fine if you do. I very well could be underselling him. I simply think he is unproven at best as a talent acquirer.

What an absolute helmet. Mugging off the club and the fans twice and then knobing off by saying "its been a difficult decision to make"

Cheers fab. You absolute tit.

• Like 1

He was the torchbearer and darling of all that is still good and decent in modern football, just yesterday. Now, he has permenantly decimated his reputation and quite possibly his playing career in one fell swoop.

What a complete and utter fool, I wish him the worst, enjoy the bench you dithering idiot.

• Like 4

“Every time I’ve played against City I’ve been chasing shadows so it’s going to be fantastic to have players such as David Silva, Yaya Toure, Samir Nasri and Sergio Aguero on my side now,” he smiled.

“I want to watch them closely in training and during matches, pick things up from them and adapt parts of their game into mine.

“I spoke with Joe Hart when I was with him for England and he was always been telling me how the Club has come on and what City are trying to achieve - and Micah Richards told me that as far as he is concerned, this is the best club in the world and he had the time of his life here.

“I’m looking forward to joining up with the lads in Australia and I can’t wait to get started. One thing I can promise is I’ll never stop working hard for the team and I’m really looking forward to playing in front of the City fans.”

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2015/July/Fabian-Delph-first-interview/1436789872

Said it last week and was mocked but for me he will be remembered on level of Reo-Coker or McCann. decent but not quite good enough.

Would struggle to get in my top 20 Villa centre midfielders of Premier League era

And yet our best midfielder by far. If you do not think this is a disaster, you must have way more faith in Sherwood than I do in the transfer market.

To be clear, it is fine if you do. I very well could be underselling him. I simply think he is unproven at best as a talent acquirer.

the "best" midfielder in arguably the worst Aston Villa midfield in history

hardly like losing a Barry or a Milner

“Every time I’ve played against City I’ve been chasing shadows so it’s going to be fantastic to have players such as David Silva, Yaya Toure, Samir Nasri and Sergio Aguero on my side now,” he smiled.

I want to watch them closely in training and during matches, pick things up from them and adapt parts of their game into mine.

“I spoke with Joe Hart when I was with him for England and he was always been telling me how the Club has come on and what City are trying to achieve - and Micah Richards told me that as far as he is concerned, this is the best club in the world and he had the time of his life here.

“I’m looking forward to joining up with the lads in Australia and I can’t wait to get started. One thing I can promise is I’ll never stop working hard for the team and I’m really looking forward to playing in front of the City fans.”

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2015/July/Fabian-Delph-first-interview/1436789872

so he is preparing for the bench already 

• Like 2

What a lying **** Snake. I wouldn't care if he went on a free, that was his right, why start all this loyalty bullshit.

If he had the intention of staying why would have an 8m release cause put in your contract. **** off, you deserve city, at least Milner had no idea how it would turn out when he left. I wish delph nothing but a terrible career. I hope he's warming the bench and left out of the England squad come the Euros, begging for loan moves to Sunderland next season.

To be honest we were **** shocking last season with Delph and Cleverley in midfield so from that point of view it can't really get any worse can it?

Right now I Despise Randy Lerner, and that ginger clown that was running this place, it was clear they had no **** idea when they appointed mcleish, and this is where it has led to. Why the hell offer delph a contract with an 8 million release clause. Idiotic, just let him be a judas and disappear on a free at least you wouldn't have had to pay top wages for half a season and put up with this loyalty bullshit.

Combined with Benteke going, I've had enough of this. **** the premier league, **** randy Lerner. **** ambition, **** competition,

I spoke with Joe Hart when I was with him for England and he was always been telling me how the Club has come on and what City are trying to achieve

same old

icah Richards told me that as far as he is concerned, this is the best club in the world and he had the time of his life here.

well done micah, well done...

clapping_ken_toy_story.gif

I want to watch them closely in training and during matches, pick things up from them and adapt parts of their game into mine.

so he is preparing for the bench already

You realise that only a single one of those players plays in his position and he's 32 and a mard arse?

“I want to watch them closely in training and during matches, pick things up from them and adapt parts of their game into mine.

Micah Richards ftw!

I don't think we've ever had a player who could run around in circles as well as Delph.

But, irrespective of whether he was a great player or not, what he's done to the loyal fans of this great old club is just unforgivable.

• Like 3

Micah Richards ftw!
so now being at the birth and around for your childs first days dont matter
  • Like 1

I don't think we've ever had a player who could run around in circles as well as Delph.

not true, I remember he dribbled straight into Kevin Nolan who only had Guzan to beat

I'm not going to let emotion get the better of me and start spouting rubbish about how he was limited and shit etc etc. He's clearly a class player who we'll miss massively. That said, what a **** sneaky, horrible, lying little word removed. **** him. **** football. I hope it all goes horribly wrong for him and City.

The game is broken. There is literally no point in doing anything more than staying up. Any good players will just clear off at the earliest opportunity.

• Like 4

Â