Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

On 17/08/2019 at 09:49, Seat68 said:

New tattoo today. Its been a while. 

I hope its of a topless long haired woman riding a dragon through some flames. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Genie said:

If you're bored, go on Google and search for MOT Check, open it up and search the MOT status of this car RJ04ZYX. Have a look at why it failed in 2015; it’s the best advisory you’ll ever see! Trust me, you won't be disappointed. 😂

(Stolen from facebook)

Nice one !

Ok.....did anyone else put their previous cars' reg plates in to see what became of them ? Surely not just me then ?

I made a post on another forum. Quite succinct and appropriate. I checked back a while later to see if anyone had responded. When I checked I realised although I had written it I hadn't actually clicked on post. So I did. It took me to the post. In the gap between me writing and posting a couple of other posts occurred. Boy did the timing of me posting make me look almost a genius.

I've been having some knee pain for a while. I rested it for a week and went to see my GP, because have don't have physio self-referral here, they told me to piss off for another couple of weeks. Great service. Went back, and they begrudgingly offered me a physio referral but mentioned it'd take 4-6 weeks to go through.

Earlier this morning I remembered my employer gives me private cover. Called them up, had a quick chat with a GP over the phone, was immediately referred to an orthopedic consultant. They called me back, and asked if I could pop in for an MRI later this afternoon. 

Bollocks to my GP.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bickster said:

Yep, happened about 10am this morning. I saw it at 9am and it was still there, deffo gone by 10am

I saw it. Will file away with "I saw Bosco Balaban (but not David Unsworth) play for the Villa". 

• Haha 3

Â