Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

3 hours ago, maqroll said:

5% CBD/ 5% THC capsules from the cannabis dispensary. Pure relaxation and no paranoia. Bliss on a balmy June night. You guys need to press your lawmakers to get with the program.

Careful,  gateway drug and all that.  I suppose you are in a desert in your pants cooking up meth by now ?? It's been 3 hours after all.

4 hours ago, maqroll said:

5% CBD/ 5% THC capsules from the cannabis dispensary. Pure relaxation and no paranoia. Bliss on a balmy June night. You guys need to press your lawmakers to get with the program.

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

• Haha 4

Some days I REALLY love my new job... today is one of those days.

Bicks 1 - A Local Authority Licensing Unit 0

I now have a pretty convincing body of evidence that a particular licensing officer was acting Ultra Vires on behalf of a different agency and attempting an illegal Data Breach

I have just done a little jog of victory around our office

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Just saw the latest Carpool Karaoke , contains Paul McCartney 

It brought a HUGE smile to my face knowing the blood vessels @bickster will be bursting as 2 of his favourite people combine on 1 show  ....

I'd rather be involved in a sex game between Lennox Lewis and Sol Campbell smothered in yoghurt, than listen to that again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

Just saw the latest Carpool Karaoke , contains Paul McCartney 

It brought a HUGE smile to my face knowing the blood vessels @bickster will be bursting as 2 of his favourite people combine on 1 show  ....

The concept of the show is misguided. Carcrash Karaoke would be much better TV

• Like 1

Slade. As time moves on they are more and more becoming my favourite British band. My commute has been Slade heavy this week. 

Edited by Seat68
  • Like 2

On 20/06/2018 at 03:27, TheAuthority said:

With so much shitty, shitty news currently (primarily here in the US) I was happy to see this today.

This demonstrates self respect, respect for others and the greater community.

When did we lose these values and become so consumed with greed, venom and anger?

It was the Japanese that did it first ... the same Japan that slaughters dolphins at will in the name of greed ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

It was the Japanese that did it first ... the same Japan that slaughters dolphins at will in the name of greed ?

Did they give the lot of them a couple of weeks off from dolphin slaughtering to go watch footy in Russia, then?  I would have thought some of the non-dolphin-slaughtering Japanese were also big enough football enthusiasts to travel to see their team in the world cup.

6 hours ago, BOF said:

I have never watched a second of Carpool karaoke and I have zero intention of ever changing that.

same here

did see a story this week above the foo fighters doing it and having a bit of a dig at corden over it, sounds like they do about 6 hours worth of footage with grohl saying they sang a load of covers which im sure their fans would love but it was all just edited down to some usual big hits play to the crowd boring stuff

Â