The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 hours ago, Mic09 said:

You are right, I think he is on his last legs, just a few more years and he's done.

Oh, wait a minute.... Maybe, just maybe, HE IS an elite athlete?! 

It's hilarious. People acting like he's an alcoholic pouring whiskey on his cornflakes and eating takeaway pizzas every day while smoking 40 a day.

"Lucky he doesn't put weight on?" He's on a diet controlled by an elite nutritionist and training with one of the best football clubs in the world daily. It's not luck.

He likes a night out getting pissed. That doesn't undo all that work and it doesn't stop you being an elite athlete.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

It's hilarious. People acting like he's an alcoholic pouring whiskey on his cornflakes and eating takeaway pizzas every day while smoking 40 a day.

"Lucky he doesn't put weight on?" He's on a diet controlled by an elite nutritionist and training with one of the best football clubs in the world daily. It's not luck.

He likes a night out getting pissed. That doesn't undo all that work and it doesn't stop you being an elite athlete.

And everyone knows exactly what he is including himself 

When he was with us and spending his summer nights on the piss he was then posting PT sessions the next day to work it out of his system 

Does make we wonder if they have a separate plan for him based on his lifestyle (I'm guessing city will have an individual plan for each player) adapt his gym work and diet based on when he drinks 

39 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

And everyone knows exactly what he is including himself 

When he was with us and spending his summer nights on the piss he was then posting PT sessions the next day to work it out of his system 

Does make we wonder if they have a separate plan for him based on his lifestyle (I'm guessing city will have an individual plan for each player) adapt his gym work and diet based on when he drinks 

Yes they plan a £100m assets training around his drinking sesh

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

Yes they plan a £100m assets training around his drinking sesh

Well thet aren't stopping him doing it are they so they then do the next best thing, work with him on it and keep him at optimum fitness 

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Can you stop bumping this thread please?

Whut?

There's semi naked dudes in it!

I can only imagine the cumfest

spacer.png

• Haha 3

My god there are some real fragile people on here if anyone dare criticize Jack! My god we are all entitled to an option,  so what if someone call him Gresford! Has a moan about him, No need to get your panties in a twist! He does not play for Villa anymore, so is fair game!  I am a Villa fan, not a Jacky boy fan! 

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, calcifer said:

My god there are some real fragile people on here if anyone dare criticize Jack! My god we are all entitled to an option,  so what if someone call him Gresford! Has a moan about him, No need to get your panties in a twist! He does not play for Villa anymore, so is fair game!  I am a Villa fan, not a Jacky boy fan! 

Sure thing, I'll have a joke at the bicuit shins benched playboy wanna be. 

But it's ridiculous to suggest he will be done by 30, he is an alcoholic or takes drugs. 

A joke is a caricature of reality - there is little to suggests he is not an elite athlete, likely to go on for many years. 

5 hours ago, calcifer said:

Damn snowflakes if you ask me!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, calcifer said:

Drama queen

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, Mic09 said:

Sure thing, I'll have a joke at the bicuit shins benched playboy wanna be. 

But it's ridiculous to suggest he will be done by 30, he is an alcoholic or takes drugs. 

A joke is a caricature of reality - there is little to suggests he is not an elite athlete, likely to go on for many years. 

Biscuit shins HAHA! Love it!

Thing is he does himself no favors, he is as dense as a black hole! 

I am sure Pep is far from happy with his antics, dont think he is an alcoholic but he has no off switch, he drinks like he has not been out in years! Then stumbles around, acts like a prize donkey and get kicked out of places.

8 hours ago, calcifer said:

Oh, I completely agree.

But it's very "those lot down the road"-esque.

1 hour ago, bobzy said:

Oh, I completely agree.

But it's very "those lot down the road"-esque.

Indeed it is. 

The Grealish spunkfest on here is akin to the one (I assume they have on small heath sites) about "our Jooood" 😂 

• Like 2

Â