The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

8 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Cool, new page in the Grealish thread, wonder what’s happened?

Oh it’s just Rob bumping it again. 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Just now, CLARETANDBLUEFOXY said:

He’s just been subbed off and he was dire today. Gave the ball away loads. 

To be honest his weakness is really being exposed in the position he's playing in. He doesn't have pace and takes far too many touches on the ball. Seems clear to me that he needs to play centrally but with KDB in there hes not going to. Also defensively he's probably not a good enough tackler or physical enough to play in the middle. 

5 minutes ago, villa89 said:

To be honest his weakness is really being exposed in the position he's playing in. He doesn't have pace and takes far too many touches on the ball. Seems clear to me that he needs to play centrally but with KDB in there hes not going to. Also defensively he's probably not a good enough tackler or physical enough to play in the middle. 

Agree with you and I Still think he would have done better had he moved to any other “top 4” team. But I doubt he cares, he won his trophy he wanted and had his 400 year drunken celebration for it so good luck to him. 

Edited by CLARETANDBLUEFOXY

29 minutes ago, CLARETANDBLUEFOXY said:

He’s just been subbed off and he was dire today. Gave the ball away loads. Can’t help but have a little snigger. 

He gave the ball away loads for us but he was allowed to because of the great stuff he did too. You give the ball away even once at City it stands out. He’s never going to be a great player at City and it’s nothing to do with how City play. He just isn’t good enough.  

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, CLARETANDBLUEFOXY said:

City score as soon as he leaves the pitch but he will still celebrate like he won it for them if they win 😂

He will have some great cheerleading shots for Insta at full time at least 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

I said this at the time and got destroyed on here by the Grealish fan club. Ironically he also had the best chances to finish the tie off and **** that up too. 

It was telling he wasn’t bought on against Villa when they were 2 nil down.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

He looks so average in that City side, and nothing looks like it's changed from today's performance. 

Put the likes of Mahrez, Silva, Foden, Sterling etc in a very average Villa team and they’ll look a 100m player.

2 hours ago, MellbergsBeard said:

It still looks like Man City players do not want to pass to him and then ends up behind the run of play a lot.

spacer.png

• Like 1

Â