The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, Rds1983 said:

Guess I misremembered that. Obviously trying to forget everything about Liverpool's win. 

Yeah it’s just as impressive as far as I’m concerned, I think a lot of people downplay the crazy money/players at his disposal just as much as people discredit the records. He’s a fantastic manager with a huge **** advantage wherever he’s been.

7 Nil, yet one goal, no assists, one chance created.

Rodri created 5 chances and went off in 56 minutes, Foden 6, Mahrez 4.

He looks lost every time I see him, I would say he's struggling with the intense tactical instruction.

Edited by Mr_Dogg

2 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

7 Nil, yet one goal, no assists, one chance created.

Rodri created 5 chances and went off in 56 minutes, Foden 6, Mahrez 4.

He looks lost every time I see him, I would say he's struggling with the intense tactical instruction.

Still did his stupid celebration too

• Haha 1

Watched the end of the 1st and 2nd halves - No-one passes to him. He takes up positions where he receive the ball at Villa and he just doesn't get it. It's like they pass to him when he's the final option and then he just has to retain possession. It's all rather sad.

1 minute ago, TheAuthority said:

Watched the end of the 1st and 2nd halves - No-one passes to him. He takes up positions where he receive the ball at Villa and he just doesn't get it. It's like they pass to him when he's the final option and then he just has to retain possession. It's all rather sad.

He just happened to be in the right place for the goal - solid header still.

51 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

It’s been that way all season and I’m not sure if it’s his fault or Pep’s coaching. He just floats off to the side as a sort of pressure release option. At Villa he’d get the ball often in those spots because it was our only option, but he gets it far less at Citeh with their attacking prowess. 

The spots he’s floating into don’t ask any questions of a defense. In Villa’s side he’d run at the defense after receiving the ball to test them, but he doesn’t seem to have that freedom at Citeh so that pass is a waste that amounts to nothing.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

It's been like that with England too before he moved to City. Kyle Walker was one of the biggest offenders. He'd only pass to him as a final resort and ignored him even when he was the obvious pass.

• Like 2

Hes done . The Gerrard era has arrived. The JJ era has arrived. A footnote in our clubs history and a quiz question in 10 years time. We have moved on now. It hurt at the time but now i am pleased with the 100 mill and our new start under a true potential goat of the prenier league

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

City fans pretty happy with his performance yesterday, so who are we to say he's been a flop really?

1st good game in about 10 and they won 7-0. Would have been hard to look shit

• Like 2

On 14/12/2021 at 23:07, Xela said:

This Jack seem a decent player. Would fit in well on our left side. Lets bid £50m and test their resolve.

Get it done Stevie G! 

Hmmm, doesn’t get many assists, doesn’t run at defences, doesn’t get the ball enough.   I’d say £25m would get him. 😜

Â