The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

20 minutes ago, useless said:

Not sure where this sudden idea has come from that all he's good at his running at players

spacer.png

It's by far his best attribute. One that makes him a £100,000,000 player. Not his passing.

• Like 4

It might be his best attribute, but he's got more of an all round game than the likes of Mahrez, Sterling, and former players like Sané, and Navas, they're more so players that are reliant on their ability to take players on than Grealish is, you wouldn't play any of them in central midfield for example, whereas Grealish can play in that position and run games from there, and I say that as someone who preferred him out wide.

Man City wouldn't have signed him if he wasn't a Guardiola player, not sure how people get this idea that they've signed him for marketing reasons, as good as he is, he's not really the kind of signing that's going to raise their profile, everyone who knows Grealish will already know Man City, the only signings that are going to raise their profile at this point is if they were to sign a Messi or Ronaldo type, or maybe Mbappe, and it's not as if Grealish is anywhere near someone like Beckham commercially either.

3 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

He doesn’t really get involved does he? Easy to forget he’s on the pitch. 

I agree, it’s really weird.  I think Ederson has had more involvement than Grealish so far.

Â