The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Just came on to post that above.

Kid can't help himself can he?

He obviously got too much leeway here (which we all said at the time) and hasn't grown up yet. Fortunately for us, we no longer have to defend the Twerps antics.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

He obviously got too much leeway here (which we all said at the time) and hasn't grown up yet. Fortunately for us, we no longer have to defend the Twerps antics.

Nah mate... some still maintain that he was sober on the morning he was playing bumper cars with the neighbors outside McCormacks in 1 slipper. lol

He was just " tired " . Seems to get " tired " alot. lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Can't disagree with a word there from Jordan.

Foden is an idiot and should have learned his lesson after past misdemeanours, but there's no hope of Grealish growing up. He's a genius on the pitch, but a moron off it, and quite frankly, a massive piece of shit who ought to be have been stripped of our captaincy when he went driving under the influence.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Nah mate... some still maintain that he was sober on the morning he was playing bumper cars with the neighbors outside McCormacks in 1 slipper. lol

He was just " tired " . Seems to get " tired " alot. lol

Well, I mean I can't blame him for being tired. I often get "tired" after several pints.

Fatigue is not something to take lightly. 

• Haha 1

sub-par performances, off-field baggage, and only 4 months after signing a 5 year deal he's already talking about how he'd not only like to come back to villa but ALSO play in the MLS one day. city must be a very forgiving bunch cause if a new villa signing did half of this stuff they'd be crucified on here

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

Makes you wonder how many Recovery sessions he rocked up to off his head when he was with us…

Also might be why now that his bad influence has gone that we are seeing a sharper McGinn. 

add barkley to that. started well, had a few nights out with grealish, went to shit

i'm massively jumping to conclusions here, i know

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

add barkley to that. started well, had a few nights out with grealish, went to shit

i'm massively jumping to conclusions here, i know

That is massive

Look at the video vs Liverpool with his pressing and tracking, that's all Ross no one else

Â