The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

18 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

He's sat top of the league and in the knockout stages of the CL at Xmas 

I'm sure he'll be ok

Yes but he is merely a footnote in Man City season. The only place he gets talked about now is on Villatalk

29 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Maybe we're all completely wrong about him and he's perfectly fine with that 

He wants the medals and he'll get them

If thats the way he is then he is a brilliant actor because wasnt the impression from his interviews

No wonder he’s thinking of the MLS - he’s already 26 and will win a good few medals - but does anyone really think he’d be playing top level when he’s 33? I don’t think his shins will last that long. I can imagine Miami or New York would be his preferred MLS team. 

Edited by The_Steve

14 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

No wonder he’s thinking of the MLS - he’s already 26 and will win a good few medals - but does anyone really think he’d be playing top level when he’s 33? I don’t think his shins will last that long. I can imagine Miami or New York would be his preferred MLS team. 

He really isnt a big superstar to be thinking about the MLS like Zlatan, Beckham, Pirlo etc.

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He really isnt a big superstar to be thinking about the MLS like Zlatan, Beckham, Pirlo etc.

He referenced Gil’s success over there so I guess maybe he’s wants to be a big fish in a smaller pond ego. 

Then again, we know the size of his ego. 

1 hour ago, The_Steve said:

Vegas Villains surely

• Like 1

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Just came on to post that above.

Kid can't help himself can he?

He obviously got too much leeway here (which we all said at the time) and hasn't grown up yet. Fortunately for us, we no longer have to defend the Twerps antics.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

He obviously got too much leeway here (which we all said at the time) and hasn't grown up yet. Fortunately for us, we no longer have to defend the Twerps antics.

Nah mate... some still maintain that he was sober on the morning he was playing bumper cars with the neighbors outside McCormacks in 1 slipper. lol

He was just " tired " . Seems to get " tired " alot. lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â