The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

21 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

The above doesn't even make sense.Your desperation to be negative about Jack is embarrassing.

Just because you don’t understand it 😂

“Desperation to be negative” sure, ok! 🙄

1 hour ago, mykeyb said:

Pretty predictable.

City didn't need him and he is still burning the candle at both ends.

I wouldn't be surprised if he is just a bit player at the World Cup as Southgate doesn't trust him in the first place.

Grass isn't always greener Jack despite what ever vision your agent span you.

The money was certainly greener. 

Just now, The_Steve said:

Smith was the perfect blend of father figure/manager for Jack - knew when to pick him up and how to make him feel like the best player in the world - the team built around him, hanging on his pulled down socks.

Got the best form of his career out of him too. 

Looks like he's going to need another freak injury to get his head back on straight. You're 26 years old dude, fix up!

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I've no doubt he's going to have a few medals, but I'm certain he'll look back on his playing days wondering what might have been if he kept his head down and worked harder.

Imagine him with Ronaldo's professionalism and work ethic? 

30 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

I think it'll click for him if he gets his head screwed on. He'll light it up for City as he did for us and be well worth the money and medals.

If he doesn't though he'll be shipped out and maybe end up regretting some of his prime years.

He is 26 though its not like he is 20 year old youngste breaking through. Foden will get back in the good books quicker for that reason 

• Like 1

I was sick to my stomach when he left, but understood it to a degree. Jack, lighting it up as a world class footballer on the european and international stage.

I hope it comes true for him because I've learned to live with that scenario. I'm at peace with it after the turmoil of that gutwrenching summer.

Imagine though, he floos and after a couple of years he's playing his football at everton, newcastle, west ham etc.

What a **** waste

Â