The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, pacbuddies said:

Man City are now finding out what a sleazeball Grealish is. Good riddance to him.

The stuff he got away with at Villa and I do wonder if him or his advisors are regretting this move. I think Villa rightly or wrongly bent over backwards to protect him and his image while City dont seem to be doing that. Pep isnt going to defend him and he quickly lost his England Golden Boy image among neutrals

37 minutes ago, BOF said:

What are you doing in here? ;)

I know, I know....bumping the dreaded thread to the top.

Couldn't miss an opportunity to post the great Bon Scott though.

Damn, I dunnit again :(

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Zatman said:

The stuff he got away with at Villa and I do wonder if him or his advisors are regretting this move. I think Villa rightly or wrongly bent over backwards to protect him and his image while City dont seem to be doing that. Pep isnt going to defend him and he quickly lost his England Golden Boy image among neutrals

I think it is more a case of he is under the microscope because of his transfer and popularity with the England fans during the last 12 months, his stock is high so he has become a target for the gutter press now as he is big news and sells papers. Prior to that he was only big news to us Villa fans as one of us and sha, Leeds fans as a figure of hate. Not our problem anymore.

10 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

I wonder how this goes down with the Man City owners as they are such shining ethical pillars of society?

It will go down great - etihad shirt on front pages of tabloids!

9 hours ago, HalfTimePost said:

The whole girlfriend/on and off/ high school sweetheart thing only came out around the time the move from his boyhood club came about. It was image. Had no idea about the girl before that

They were together at school, I know people who know her.

Is Jack even with that Sasha Atwood? I mean people in this very thread have alluded that it's part of his 'childhood sweetheart' image. 

But what if its all fake? The Dobrovnik holiday photos could've been staged to give him that image. 

Just magically got back with her before his big move eh? 

Flying over for his return, not intentionally but it's a game that lands perfect for me, be interesting to see reaction by fans to him, for me I'm over it and see him a man that did a lot for the club, might even clap him on but once whistle goes he is the enemy

6 hours ago, pete101 said:

Flying over for his return, not intentionally but it's a game that lands perfect for me, be interesting to see reaction by fans to him, for me I'm over it and see him a man that did a lot for the club, might even clap him on but once whistle goes he is the enemy

Same here. First match ever at VP and it’s this clown’s return.

I won’t be cheering him though. Nice and convenient injury so he might not play anyway.

7 hours ago, KAZZAM said:

Is Jack even with that Sasha Atwood? I mean people in this very thread have alluded that it's part of his 'childhood sweetheart' image. 

But what if its all fake? The Dobrovnik holiday photos could've been staged to give him that image. 

I think they did get back together this summer, but I’d assume someone would have come out to rubbish this story by now if it wasn’t accurate.

I’m surprised Atack hasn’t sold her side of the story yet, if only to protect her image a bit.

Jack's bored, clearly. Obviously we want his career to crash and burn, but it is also sad to see that happening. Smith Rowe is achieving more at a younger age and soon Jack will be a washed up old man - crap end for someone who had the world at his feet - missed opportunity but que sara.

32 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Jack's bored, clearly. Obviously we want his career to crash and burn, but it is also sad to see that happening. Smith Rowe is achieving more at a younger age and soon Jack will be a washed up old man - crap end for someone who had the world at his feet - missed opportunity but que sara.

Bored? He's having the time of his life mate. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, KAZZAM said:

Why? What possible difference would that make?

• Like 3

Â