The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Yeah only losers are in that sports direct advert. 

You know like *checks notes*

Jessica Ennis, Declan Rice, Katarina Johnson-Thompson, Mason Mount and Emma Raducanu

And it’s laughably low budget too. It’s only *checks notes again* the most expensive Christmas advert of all time. 

Dunno what Jack was thinking. 

This thread continues to be hilarious.

thought it might be worth posting the actual advert...

and yeah everyone is in that, thats a whos who of an advert, including jack head to toe in nike gear which like i said earlier you can question him doing this or that but i do think the end result will be him making the nike advert for next years world cup which is massive globally, nike are culling sponsorship deals

also being named on their social media

31 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Definitely not that he’s a loser and I hate him which seems to be the impression. If you check any of my post history in this thread you’d see the above is a complete mischaracterisation.

I meant exactly what I said. I don’t get why some footballers (not just Jack Grealish) are bothered by doing these ads, because I work in an adjacent industry and have an idea how much they get paid, in addition to their huge salaries it wouldn’t interest ME in the slightest. I don’t get it because I wouldn’t do the same like many OTHER footballers choose not to. What everyone else chose to infer about what I said is up to them.

It was a throwaway comment after I saw his little face on the TV, and the response to it was just a little ridiculous considering I normally totally agree with the above opinions on getting over him leaving.

TL;DR **** off and stop overanalysing it you set of words removed 😂

Ok, I guess I'm just the sort of a guy who has £10 in my pocket yet I still stop to pick up a 50p.

And I think most people would :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, a m ole said:

Definitely not that he’s a loser and I hate him which seems to be the impression. If you check any of my post history in this thread you’d see the above is a complete mischaracterisation.

I meant exactly what I said. I don’t get why some footballers (not just Jack Grealish) are bothered by doing these ads, because I work in an adjacent industry and have an idea how much they get paid, in addition to their huge salaries it wouldn’t interest ME in the slightest. I don’t get it because I wouldn’t do the same like many OTHER footballers choose not to. What everyone else chose to infer about what I said is up to them.

It was a throwaway comment after I saw his little face on the TV, and the response to it was just a little ridiculous considering I normally totally agree with the above opinions on getting over him leaving.

TL;DR **** off and stop overanalysing it you set of words removed 😂

It wasn’t you I was replying to if this is aimed at me. I understand your point. 

It was more aimed at the people who seek to be mocking him for doing a Sports Direct advert. Like @Geniesaid, it’s people convincing themselves he’s worse off. 

He could win the Ballon D’Or and this thread would still be full of People saying he’s ruined his career

• Like 1

4 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

Jack’s channeling his inner Brian Harvey with that coat. I half expected him to burst into cheesy Christmas song. 

It would have to be "Won't cha, staay anuverr  daaaay".😂

Edited by foreveryoung
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

It wasn’t you I was replying to if this is aimed at me. I understand your point. 

It was more aimed at the people who seek to be mocking him for doing a Sports Direct advert. Like @Geniesaid, it’s people convincing themselves he’s worse off. 

He could win the Ballon D’Or and this thread would still be full of People saying he’s ruined his career

You’re probably right…

But I don’t think he will win it anymore or even be in contention…

That ship has sailed now that he isn’t the main man…

I’ll give £50 to VillaTalk if he ever ends up in the Top 3 nominees for Ballon D’Or

5 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

You’re probably right…

I’ll give £50 to VillaTalk if he ever ends up in the Top 3 nominees for Ballon D’Or

Yeah that wasn’t really the point

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DJ_Villain said:

You’re probably right…

Just to be clear, are you really suggesting you think he had a chance of winning the Balon D'Or playing for Villa, but not now he's playing for City?  Because that might be the funniest thing I've read on this thread for weeks.

• Like 1

Â