The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

3 hours ago, Keyblade said:

I don't know why we're so shocked he's cheating. He's apparently been with his "high school sweetheart" for like 10 years, but we saw pictures of him neck deep in bosom last year, and everyone was like "g'warn Jack the lad!".

The whole girlfriend/on and off/ high school sweetheart thing only came out around the time the move from his boyhood club came about. It was image. Had no idea about the girl before that

10 hours ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Front page of the newspapers again tomorrow.

He. Is. Sleaze.

Yeah, spotted it as I walked past the newspapers this morning. 
All over the front pages as a cheat/love rat.

How long since his plea to people to stay home before he went out to a party, got wasted then crashed his car. 

He’s a poster for too much too young.

I won't link it as it's in the S*n, but this is an idea of what classes as journalism these days...

A friend told The Sun: “Emily watched Jack in the Euros and thought he was fit. And for his part, Jack has been a fan of hers since she starred as Charlotte ‘Big Jugs’ Hinchcliffe in The Inbetweeners.

Still, better than Kuenssberg I suppose.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, StanBalaban said:

I won't link it as it's in the S*n, but this is an idea of what classes as journalism these days...

Still, better than Kuenssberg I suppose.

Atack sold the story to them - they’ve got another story today about her swank flat and where their ‘secret dates’ happened. It’s great clout for someone who has a comedy show to plug 

Â