The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

He might end up thinking he left it later than he should've, but going to Manchester is still a branching-out for an apparent homebody like Grealish.  I doubt he's going to spend the rest of his life there, working or otherwise, but for the moment it's a 'headquarters' that offers a lot.  From there he gets to travel and practice his profession in more places than were available to him previously (when are Villa next likely to play a meaningful match in Paris or Bruges?).  There can be no doubt he would've most wanted to do this 'further afield' stuff with Villa, but he was going to run out of career time trying but missing out, if he'd stayed.  

Edited by deck

7 hours ago, tomav84 said:

sorry to add to the gossip...sasha is apparently not bet best pleased with him according to reports. he's probably only going to be allowed to cheat on her 3 maybe 4 more times before she finally ditches him

I know you were being funny but you're probably right. She couldn't afford her current influencer lifestyle without him. She's not famous enough to live the life she aspires to without his fame and wealth. Its a shame as she's been with him since school but there comes a time when you need to put your self respect ahead of pound signs. He's always going to play the field, he's just that sort of bloke. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DJ_Villain said:

The job in South Korea was definitely paying more than I was earning in Thailand...
But then again, I had never been a boyhood fan of Thailand since I was a child... I had never always wanted to work there as a teacher and watched other teachers teach there... Wearing their uniforms with the teachers names on the back... My grandad never worked there... so I wasnt following in my familys footsteps or anything...

Nope... I moved to Thailand for sunshine, good food and adventure...

I was in Scotland studying, I did my research for my thesis in Egypt... so that was all very much unpaid and doing it for the experience...
Norway I was on a modest salary, but everything is so expensive over there anyway, so that kind of balanced out...

So to compare my moving circumstances where I travelled between different countries far away from eachother and sampled different cultures, learned new languages, tasted different cuisines...

to moving to Manchester from Birmingham (and going back on everything I claimed and had agreed to a year before while I was at it)...

Not quite the same is it pal?

Jesus christ mate. Have a day off

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Xela said:

I know you were being funny but you're probably right. She couldn't afford her current influencer lifestyle without him. She's not famous enough to live the life she aspires to without his fame and wealth. Its a shame as she's been with him since school but there comes a time when you need to put your self respect ahead of pound signs. He's always going to play the field, he's just that sort of bloke. 

what sort of future could they realistically have? i know i wouldn't be welcome in my mother in law's house if i behaved that way, irrespective of how much i money i earned and i'm sure her family feel the same

6 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

What the **** is an influencer anyway ? Not proper work I would think 

It's meant to someone who has a lot of clout, so if they wear something, use a certain brand, etc, people will buy it.

13 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Bloody hell, I thought I'd logged onto the comments section of Women's Own reading the past few pages.

Don't be ridiculous. 

Its Bella magazine! ;) 

• Like 1

Â