The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

4 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

I don't want him to flop.  I want him to personally tear it up so all our words to other fans over the years are justified.  I want him to hammer Leeds, Wolves and West Ham etc but I want Man City themselves to have an absolute shocker  all his team mates to underperform and him to win as little as possible there in terms of silverware.  

If he does tear it up the narrative will be because he went to City and Pep has coached him. 

3 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Zero touches of the ball.

This will be his reality at City.

Is that really the best the media team can do? I imagine usually a player comes in, doesn't know the place or a lot of the players very well so everything's a bit awkward but the video is cut in such a way that it makes them look like they are having a great time and getting on well with everyone.

The least miserable thing in that is the weather. 

10 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Apparently he’s unfollowed Villa on social media. 

I was just about to say the same....on Instagram I can see for sure.

Starting to doubt whether he was a Villa fan at all.

Thanks for everything Greal-hiss, but now I wish you no success.

1 minute ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Thanks for everything Greal-hiss, but now I wish you no success.

Not trying to defend the rat but wouldn’t he have been told to do so because fans of his new employers maybe somewhat irked by his very visible association with us. Not really sure how these things work to be honest

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Not trying to defend the rat but wouldn’t he have been told to do so because fans of his new employers maybe somewhat irked by his very visible association with us. Not really sure how these things work to be honest

You might be right, he has sold his soul.

Guess he'll do what he's told and count his money.

Edited by Zhan_Zhuang
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Of course he is a Villa fan and always will be. That is beyond doubt, but he's a Man City player now. Business isn't it? He's put his career above his allegiance to us. Whether people think that is right or wrong is an opinion for them. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

He’s a 25 year old bloke trying to live the best life he can. Not perfect, made mistakes but doesn’t deserve this hate fuelled strange behaviour and comments. He’s moved clubs, that’s all, get over it. I’m more angry at fans who want to tarnish the best memories of the last few years than I am with a lad that dared to want something different after 19 years. 

Aston Villa fans should be better than this. Grow up the lot of you.

It's what he said when signing a new contract that makes fans angry. Fooling us into thinking he was committed and believed In the project. 

When in reality he asked for a release clause 

Had he been open about wanting to leave it would be a completely different thing. 

Edited by villalad21
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Â