The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, TRO said:

I totally agree.

I think your view, is the mature one and I am warming more and more to it.

Jack has been great for us , and we great for him....as his talent grew, so did his desire to play amongst the best, we have to try and understand that....I don't question Jacks allegiance to Villa, in fact some Man city fans may come to be miffed with that.

Ha has clearly wants to test his talent with the best players, its hard to see past that, but of course our immediate concerns is not weakening the team.

Despite losing a rare talent, he can't make up for 3 good signings and I think the club have addressed the situation very well....we was a one man team and at times it showed....That had to change.

If we can find a dominant centre Midfielder, I think we will be formidable....its sad to see him go, but I happy with how Villa are responding and the ambition, they are showing.

Jacks leaving was almost inevitable, as his 5 year contract was set up accordingly, its been a bee in his bonnet for some time, it must have affected some of our players, I'm glad its resolved.

No animosity from me, I wish him well, except against us......and I look forward to a more rounded Villa team.

I hope the crowd in general, drop the issue and get behind our new players and give them some of the Jack Grealish support they deserve.

I like these bits!

11 hours ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Jesus.

Have you been through the whole thread??

I'm not sure if the Jesus is a positive because we were talking about Jack succeeding or a negative because of the reference to Clark as skipper and the Fonz?? 

11 minutes ago, Mantis said:

He comes across as very easily pleased by flashy, empty guff. The guy has zero depth.

I was going to say this. Give it a few years and the emptiness might hit him.

4 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

You’d have thought playing in England’s first international final since 66 would’ve made his year, but nope, having number 10 on the back of his shirt is the one.

He'll say absolutely anything to please the audience currently in front of him.

Â