The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just now, TomIsADeftone said:

Thing for me is,  say we sign these players.  You still have a Grealish size whole in the LW unless you move Watkins and keep El Ghazi?

Completely agree.  Jack’s going nowhere!

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Bailey, Buendia, Tammy and Tuanzabe isn't a bad way to spend the Grealish money tbh, we'll be losing something special we can't replace, but that could be a much stronger squad.

Not really, I see 2 starters and 2 bench warmers there

All along I have totally believed that Jack will stay. The events of the past few days have started to change my view. His behaviour is odd. The fact that he is not training properly is odd. The fact that we are suddenly linked with all sorts of new players is odd. The timing and nature of the Bailey announcement is odd!

I really hope that I am wrong but my gut tells me that this now has legs. If he does go and we buy Tammy, Axel and JWP with the money, I would be really gutted to be fair.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Well obviously we’d have to sell someone. Not sure the wording of that exchange was needed. According to Ornstein JWP isn’t related to Grealish and I can’t see Tammy and Axel being legitimate links. Besides. who says we’re trying to sign all of them together anyway? Just a collection of links. 

No we wouldn’t. I’d be selling it to the owners look I can get 5 really good players for the price a club is willing to play for our best player, keep him and we’ll have a £400 million plus squad easily able to compete with the top 6/4. I’d sell it too Jack look how much were investing give it one more year and you will see results, we are now where city were 10 years ago. Stay with us and make us where city are now over your career and become a hero and legend of the club you love.

5 minutes ago, a-k said:

I just fail to believe that we would do all this public trolling yesterday only for Jack to feign an injury today as a deal to City is finalized. It would be a massive own goal and reeks of Lerner, not NSWE.

I mean, what trolling? They're just training as usual. He's still a Villa player so him training with squad until he isn't a Villa player is just normal, surely? 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

All along I have totally believed that Jack will stay. The events of the past few days have started to change my view. His behaviour is odd. The fact that he is not training properly is odd. The fact that we are suddenly linked with all sorts of new players is odd. The timing and nature of the Bailey announcement is odd!

I really hope that I am wrong but my gut tells me that this now has legs. If he does go and we buy Tammy, Axel and JWP with the money, I would be really gutted to be fair.

Parading him in front of the public at an open training session for a few days before announcing he's **** off would be pretty odd too.

7 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

According to Ornstein JWP isn’t related to Grealish 

Feck me I could have told you that, the surnames are completely different. 

3 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Did he though? He said Bailey was on our list of targets. We then signed him 10 days later. 

No, I think what he said was nothing was advanced and then a couple days later Bailey was signed with nothing from Percy on it

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, a-k said:

I just fail to believe that we would do all this public trolling yesterday only for Jack to feign an injury today as a deal to City is finalized. It would be a massive own goal and reeks of Lerner, not NSWE.

What public trolling? We've been losing our minds discussing handshakes and fist bumps, green marquees and Jacks heel tape. It's not NSWE that have done that to us and I don't think we've been trolled. We've just read waaaaaay too deeply into miniscule things.

The public training is weird. I assume it's a show of strength or to make life difficult for Jack. Fine. But don't think it's fair to say the club have been trolling us.

1 minute ago, Sam-AVFC said:

Parading him in front of the public at an open training session for a few days before announcing he's **** off would be pretty odd too.

We hardly paraded him. Most of the images are from fans who are there. What's the alternative? That he just sits inside or goes and trains on his own in secret?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Craigy1874 said:

Wish they would just put us out our misery - feel sorry for those who have convinced themselves he is staying! :(

Feel sorry for those thinking he’s leaving!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

8HOU.gif

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

Â