The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

9 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

No, I didn't say that. I said exactly the same yesterday that it will be a normal team training camp.

You asked me what the alternative was. I gave you 1 out of the numerous possible options that would avoid the circus.

Why would they cancel pre season plans because a few fans have taken photographs of Jack? As you said, it's a normal team training camp. 

My whole original point was that we are not parading Jack Grealish. 

1 minute ago, HalfTimePost said:

I think we'll see him move by Thursday. My optimism is gone

Based on what? Nothing has happened in the last 4 days to suggest he’s going, in fact with him training suggests he’s more likely staying.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

Based on what? Nothing has happened in the last 4 days to suggest he’s going, in fact with him training suggests he’s more likely staying.

Nothing has happened to suggest he is staying?  Where is the 'The Skipper Returns' tweets or an interview with the captain about the season ahead.  Non existent!

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

Why would they cancel pre season plans because a few fans have taken photographs of Jack? As you said, it's a normal team training camp. 

Do we normally at the beginning of preseason? plus he’s only been back a couple of days, we’ve just started the third day!  It’s not like a week or two.

Nothing to suggest he's staying. By all accounts a contract is waiting for his signature and we'd announce ASAP.

Percy said we'd go for Tammy if he left with the cash and now we're going for Tammy apparently according to Percy. Who is as good as it gets.

Look I'd love be to be wrong but I think he's gone.

• Like 1

Come on mate, you telling me if city wernt in for him the social media team wouldn’t have been all over Jack as they always are? 

If he was staying, we'd have been told that. 

With all the reports of the bid going in, I'm also on the side of it's all just haggling and finalising now. 

There's a chance that city don't meet our estimation and he stays. But I don't think there's any chance that currently Grealish has turned them down and is 100% committed to us for this season. 

2 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

I think we'll see him move by Thursday. My optimism is gone

If this drags on until Thursday, the mods with be in counselling, half of VT will have received their P45’s, and the other half will be pissheads. 

The club will resemble the unwashed down the road.  

Just now, DCJonah said:

Ok mate. Personally I think they're clever enough to realise moving some of those conversations inside would have calmed the furore.

• Like 1

Milner played for us against West Ham when we knew he was going to Man City and we haven't actually seen Grealish doing any heavy training just running and kicking a ball about, it's not like he's in five a side games getting tackeld.

He could just be with the team in case the deal Man City falls through, which if it does we don't want him to have had no training at all, also a chance for him to spend one last week with his old friend before saying his goodbyes

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, KangarooVillan said:

2 of those would literally start on the bench???

Not sure Tammy would, and either way, strength in depth is something we've been lacking massively for years. Tuanzabe is head and shoulders above Hause, and we've not had a decent striker on the bench in years. It also gives us the option of Watkins out wide or experimenting with 2 up front, not to mention just giving Olly a rest and us having some security if he's injured.

Just now, Craigy1874 said:

Nothing has happened to suggest he is staying?  Where is the 'The Skipper Returns' tweets or an interview with the captain about the season ahead.  Non existent!

We are just into his third day back!  Do we normally get media this early when the player gets back.  Everybody wants something now! Does something have to happened to suggest he’s staying, in fact him training suggests he’s staying more so than leaving.

Â