The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just now, StanBalaban said:

Of what benefit is that to the club?

None. If a release clause was activated he wouldn't train. If NSWE accepted an offer for him they wouldn't let him train with us.

2 minutes ago, philthevillan said:

What’s convinced you he’s staying Nick? My optimism is waning today. 

Cutting through the BS there doesn’t seem much.

We have been informed City have bid but that’s 6 days ago.  We don’t want to sell, Jack would be 50/50 at worst and now Jack is in his third day of training and taking photos with fans.  Why would we sell, timing is poor and Jack has shown nothing to us that he wants to leave.

Everything publicly is business as usual.  Journalists and ITKs seem to be failing every day with their predictions.  We have no idea what’s going on behind the scenes but it’s so business as usual publicly and days are flowing by, almost as if City hadn’t bid 6 days ago.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Was that a Percy link? I thought Football Insider released that? Otherwise I’ve spent too much time looking at #avfc on Twitter and am mixing stuff up in my head

Hi Sam.

2 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

None really. But that’s why I think it suggests the deal isn’t that close to happening. Otherwise they wouldn’t have him training there as he would be preparing for his new life in Manchester.

That's what I mean. No way would he be near the training camp if a bid had been accepted / clause triggered. Why would we be running through our pre-season plans with someone about to join another team?

We wouldn't. 

I'm starting to think it's haggling between clubs now. I think it's done tbh. All the ex players like Hutton, Hendrie, Elphick have just been prepping the fan base for what is to come. I don't want to believe it but it all seems very odd including Jacks body language. Like sort of uncomfortable in an inevitable kind of way.

• Like 2

Â