The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, WallisFrizz said:

He’s a Villa fan but works with Percy. Think we know how this one is going to play out.

Pretty disappointed with the links to Tammy and Axel tho.

Guy knows nothing though so nothing to see here.

1 minute ago, WallisFrizz said:

He’s a Villa fan but works with Percy. Think we know how this one is going to play out.

if the jack deal is still possible, i would be VERY disappointed if we weren't planning for his departure now and looking at possible players to bring in

2 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Law is a Villa fan, that’s it. I wouldn’t put much stock in it. 

Percy gets it wrong too - he called Bailey wrong and the Cash contract extension that never materialised 

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

if the jack deal is still possible, i would be VERY disappointed if we weren't planning for his departure now and looking at possible players to bring in

Yes but thought we’d be more imaginative and ambitious than them. Feels like a step back, but that’s for another thread.

3 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

But if we have a summer of Buendia, Young, Bailey, Tammy and Axel that could less than 120m depending on figures which is consistent spend for us.  No need for a massive sale.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Well obviously we’d have to sell someone. Not sure the wording of that exchange was needed. According to Ornstein JWP isn’t related to Grealish and I can’t see Tammy and Axel being legitimate links. Besides. who says we’re trying to sign all of them together anyway? Just a collection of links. 

Edited by Aston_Villan4

I just fail to believe that we would do all this public trolling yesterday only for Jack to feign an injury today as a deal to City is finalized. It would be a massive own goal and reeks of Lerner, not NSWE.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

But if we have a summer of Buendia, Young, Bailey, Tammy and Axel that could less than 120m depending on figures which is consistent spend for us.  No need for a massive sale.

Thing for me is,  say we sign these players.  You still have a Grealish size whole in the LW unless you move Watkins and keep El Ghazi?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, a-k said:

I just fail to believe that we would do all this public trolling yesterday only for Jack to feign an injury today as a deal to City is finalized. It would be a massive own goal and reeks of Lerner, not NSWE.

But this is just fans assuming it was this. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, a-k said:

Or we’re all looking WAY too deep into all of this and he’s out there because he’s contracted to play for us until a deal is agreed and he leaves. 

Â