The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

He’s staying.

There’s literally no incentive for us to drag this out in the event that he’s leaving. Start of the season is 11 days away. Haggling over £10 million is chump change if we have a poor start to the season due to players have to bed in etc - especially with our fixtures.

If the deal was done we’d want to wrap this up ASAP - take it to the bank.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Where’s the camp?

Teddington. Garden of a hotel that was the old Shell club. Even if they could stop people from coming in the front (which is difficult) the Thames runs along the back so privacy is almost impossible.

Edited by Sam-AVFC
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Sam-AVFC said:

That they train in our multi million pound complex behind closed doors to avoid the circus, obviously. 

You think they chose to go and train at this London camp to parade Jack Grealish?

It was clearly a get away for some reason. Usually we go abroad so I imagine it's because we've been unable to do this. 

Just now, DCJonah said:

You think they chose to go and train at this London camp to parade Jack Grealish?

It was clearly a get away for some reason. Usually we go abroad so I imagine it's because we've been unable to do this. 

True, this would have been booked a while ago. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

Yeah, it's probably been booked for months. 

• Like 1

Just now, nick76 said:

Nope.  Some comments you could interpret that way but also the other way.  They’ve been very ambiguous to be honest.

I greatly appreciate that about them. I prefer being kept on the dark instead having every little thing leaked. Comes across as much more professional, imo.

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

No, I didn't say that. I said exactly the same yesterday that it will be a normal team training camp.

You asked me what the alternative was. I gave you 1 out of the numerous possible options that would avoid the circus.

Just now, StanBalaban said:

Of what benefit is that to the club?

None really. But that’s why I think it suggests the deal isn’t that close to happening. Otherwise they wouldn’t have him training there as he would be preparing for his new life in Manchester.

Â