The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, villatillidie1980 said:

Do we think the site was hacked? Or am I over dramatising it?

it was very real for me!!

No, a certain bird of pray loving mod was on the wind up 

• Like 3

Just now, Zatman said:

Scoop? It was hardly Watergate, everybody knew that a transfer had potential 

Yet he was the one calling it, and the info was backed up by Percy. 

Unlike Percy, he had to feed the trolls and they bit and he cried and he’s still crying 

For those that are putting betting odds up here to show others that there may be 'value' in the market, that's fine.

For those that are putting betting odds up here thinking that the bookies have inside information, they don't. The odds simply move to protect the house based on the betting patterns. As transfers is a small market in comparison to matchday betting, it doesn't take much more than a few Villa fans betting on Jack to stay to make that odds-on.

• Like 3

If Jack stays, with Bailey and Buendia we have potentially one of the deadliest front 4's in the league.

Leon Emi Jack

Ollie.

It's interchangeable too. I'd say this is a top 6 looking front 4.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, blandy said:

Can’t quite think who had the initial idea, Rob. Is there anything you’d like to share with the class?

Some real twisted imagination at work, I'd say 😝

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

If Jack stays, with Bailey and Buendia we have potentially one of the deadliest front 4's in the league.

Leon Emi Jack

Ollie.

It's interchangeable too. I'd say this is a top 6 looking front 4.

it really can be an amazing season. We also have Bertie and as of now El Ghazi (and I like both) in the mix. We would have a strong and pretty deep front line when all fit.

Edited by ciggiesnbeer
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, hippo said:

Death threats. Seriously some people need to get a grip.

I want Jack to stay as much as anyone. But consider the shite that some people go through - it's nothing.

If you watch the video, she says the abuse is predominantly from 13-14 year old girls.

Hard to imagine they are all diehard Villa fans aghast at Jack's potential move to City.

Edited by Cizzler

7 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

For those that are putting betting odds up here to show others that there may be 'value' in the market, that's fine.

For those that are putting betting odds up here thinking that the bookies have inside information, they don't. The odds simply move to protect the house based on the betting patterns. As transfers is a small market in comparison to matchday betting, it doesn't take much more than a few Villa fans betting on Jack to stay to make that odds-on.

Very true but if you knew he was moving to City you would be lumping on at 11/10 so it wouldn’t last long.

Â