The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Not defending it all but this was during the Euro’s and not because of Grealish potentially leaving.

Doesn’t make it any better but it’s a small comfort that it’s not our own fans doing something so horrible over a player potentially joining another club.

1 hour ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

If he stays,  we should print this thread as a book spread out into 12 volumes of mentalness.

"A roller coaster adventure ride of epic proportions with thrills, spills and tears spread out over a handy pocket size 4,000 pages (It will be)"

To say we have gone down the rabbit hole is an understatement.

😀

War, Peace and Villa Talk.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, El Zen said:

Mods, you made me go on H*****&V******* to check. I hope you’re happy. 

😘

Me too, I went on our official website, twitter, H&V, Facebook and Blue Moon all in the space of 3 minutes! :o 

I had intentions of working today...

• Haha 1

Just now, Aston_Villan4 said:

It is funny that it happened to coincide perfectly with Sam Lee bitching about today feeling like a “delete Twitter” kind of day. Assuming it was the mods just messing about.

I feel sorry for Sam Lee, he had a genuine scoop and in the process he took all the Twitter crap far too personal and getting all drama queen about it. 

this scoop could of made his career, but his emotional outbursts have made him a joke 

3 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

I would argue it’s just culture in general, especially now that people have a way to be horrible unabashedly because they can hide their identity.

yeah from the little i read up about it i dont think thats "football" its not 40 year old men messaging her it sounds like its jealous teenage girls

i would say in all honesty that i didnt even know he had a girlfriend or who she is, think i've seen a picture of her on here but not seen her name or anything, would suggest that who she is and what this is all about is being driven by celebrity culture rather than football culture

when i saw zatman post it i was half expecting fully grown men messaging her with bullshit like if jack leaves i'll kill you type weirdness but thats not what this is

Â