The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

It would bring me to climax if we issued a statement via the OS to the effect of "Aston Villa Football Club can confirm that it has received a substantial bid from Manchester City for club captain Jack Grealish. We can furthermore confirm that this bid has been rejected outright, and no further offers are invited or encouraged."

Honestly though.

2 minutes ago, JONESYVILLA said:

Stop crying to the teacher, need to start prepping for your big game against Norwich next year.

Hate to break it to you, but you have a big game against Norwich to prep for too.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, JONESYVILLA said:

Felt a bit sick to be honest. To be fair you lot sussed it straight off the bat, I'll give you that.

Maybe you could have learned from the other Leeds fan on here 😉

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eastie said:

This deal will go through - city knew what they had to offer   It was percy who believed there was a release agreement as posted on page 2700 when Jack signed a deal - I think city have offered what was required whether an actual clause or gentleman’s agreement  , jack wants to go or city wouldn’t pursue it , let’s get it done and  get some quality players in .

Time now for a reality check for those who think Jack wouldn’t want to leave villa -  I think this is all over bar the shouting now 

see ya Jack 

3FE31F18-11B1-497A-806C-E36C7C22A08B.jpeg

And Percy made no reference to the clause - if that was the case the £100m would trigger it - it hasn’t. 

1 minute ago, Kiwivillan said:

£100 million vs Jack's dodgy shins 🤔

That's where I'm at. If Jack wants to go then negotiate the best deal and go get some guys who can finish a whole season. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tayls said:

It’s different in so many ways 

Obviously but the basics are, club interested in player, bids, bids again and players signs contract at existing club, hoping so anyway.

Also hoping we're stringing them along to disrupt they're window plans.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JONESYVILLA said:

Im been friendly, you've been in lockdown too long, embrace what losing your best player will bring.

Why dont you just piss off you saddo. Not even a competent troll. Literally nobody bought it. Have you really got nothing better to do?

• Like 1

Just now, Paddywhack said:

Can any of you imagine signing up to a leeds forum and pretending to be a leeds fan?

Really odd behaviour.

Just shows how boring and pathetic some peoples lives are. Really does boggle the mind doesn't it? All this rivalry inventing stuff is so weird and creepy.

• Like 2

Â