The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

31 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Why do City fans on their forum keep going on about our behaviour at Wembley? 

I saw no trouble at all apart from reading about that one guy that assaulted the kid and every Villa fan would be united in saying he's a complete word removed and not one of us.

Their behaviour was shite they didn't sell out their allocation. They were about as interested as going for a shopping trip.

Big club my arse.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Social media just makes situations like this (as well as plenty of other things) so much worse. It's all about clickbait and how many hits so called "journalists" can get on their website. The standard of journalism on the whole is absolutely laughable nowadays save for a few genuine sources. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

I suppose one way or another tomorrow will be quite telling..

Jack via satellite live tomorrow committing his future to the greatest club* on God's green earth.

*I mean Villa for those villans on here that think there are better clubs then ours.

• Like 2

Oh man, I've just realised that the absence of the letter "E" from the club shop could be confused for the drug known as Ecstasy which is often shortened to "E"

Surprised more people haven't spotted this and made jokes.  :wave: 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Their behaviour was shite they didn't sell out their allocation. They were about as interested as going for a shopping trip.

Big club my arse.

I have heard they don't even fill their ground for Champions League matches. They are the Manchester equivalent of sha who have got lucky and had some money thrown at them.

Just now, NeilS said:

I have heard they don't even fill their ground for Champions League matches. They are the Manchester equivalent of sha who have got lucky and had some money thrown at them.

4th biggest team in Lancashire - they have an inferiority complex 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The_Steve said:

To quote:

It’s no surprise really, is it? If people are racially abusing footballers who play for their teams, what chance have us hacks got? We’ll never score a goal for you and if there’s bad news, you’re going to hear it from us.
But although football journalists are not one of the social demographics most in need of love and protection, most of us are human beings too. On Tuesday, I maxed out the Twitter thread function, where you write a series of tweets to get your point across. I had a lot to say about the whole circus around transfers and I still do.

Tiny violins for sure. 

"If players are getting abused for something that isn't in their control, what chance do us hacks who make a choice to deliberately write speculative clickbait got?". 

Those 2 situations are exactly the same. Sam Lee is a very smart man.

36 minutes ago, est1874 said:

'Every time'.

They faced each other twice, both while Pep was in charge of the greatest pound-for-pound club side in history. Henry, Eto'o, Messi, Puyol, Busquets, Iniesta, Xavi, Villa all played in those games. He had an embarrassment of riches at his disposal.

United's starting XIs included John O'Shea, Michael Carrick (twice), Chicharito, Antonio Valencia, Fábio and Anderson.

Ferguson was a vastly superior manager.

It's Guardiola's fault Ferguson had a bad team and bought mostly shit players?

33 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Not sure if you've seen the relentless battering the Villa journos get from the fans on here (me included as I think they are dogshit) for making similar "commentaries"...

This narrative from Sam Lee is so ridiculous only the retards over at Blue Moon would have time for it. 

Im more talking of twitter to be honest, people believe a random account with 30 followers calling themselves avfctransfermole or the like if its telling them something they want to hear

7 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Isn’t the purpose of betting related to the potential for things to happen? 

Apparently you can only bet on things that will happen. It's a wonder the bookies are even making any money given that everybody betting is basically Biff Tannen.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

I feel a bit dizzy after watching that....

24 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

I feel like the shamen put a subtle hidden message in that song but cant quite put my finger on it...

Watch your water intake while you wait for the club shop to get certain letters back in stock.

6 minutes ago, cb_82 said:

Im more talking of twitter to be honest, people believe a random account with 30 followers calling themselves avfctransfermole or the like if its telling them something they want to hear

I think i trust twitter accounts with 1 follower than some journos now 😂

Â