The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, est1874 said:

Never managed a club without huge money and talent behind him. Never managed a European Cup win outside of Barca.

Fraudiola.

So he should quit Man City and take charge of Derby?

2 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

A team and a season isn't defined by one particular game or one particular moment.

As I've said this team will give us moments very much like last season but it just won't stay consistent.

Reason West Ham finished above us isn't because they have superior individual ability. It's because they are just more solid all over the park.

Until we fix the midfield we won't have the season people in here are predicting.

I agree the midfield certainly needs sorting but looks like smith is trying to sort it with the bids  for Jwp and smith-Rowe , hopefully he gets someone in of that ilk 

• Like 1

Just now, villalad21 said:

So he should quit Man City and take charge of Derby?

Nope. He can manage where he likes, I don't care. Doesn't make him one of the greatest managers ever though. As things stand he is categorically not.

• Like 2

Why do City fans on their forum keep going on about our behaviour at Wembley? 

I saw no trouble at all apart from reading about that one guy that assaulted the kid and every Villa fan would be united in saying he's a complete word removed and not one of us.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

I think everyone agrees with this except for just not this season. Next season we would all say thanks for everything, the offers will still be there. This season we can do something incredible, the signs were there last season. These reinforcements and plans are to get us back into the top 6 with Jack. We lose him now and we’re miles away again. Stay another year and no one can label him as turning his back. He’d go with everyones blessing.

Not sure about that , if we finish 6th and get into Europe then surely there would be grounds to stay for  a top 4 push the following season ? I would hope if we got into Europe he’d be happy to stay and kick on with us ? 

Just now, Wainy316 said:

Why do City fans on their forum keep going on about our behaviour at Wembley? 

I saw no trouble at all apart from reading about that one guy that assaulted the kid and every Villa fan would be united in saying he's a complete word removed and not one of us.

i've been to the etihad. never known intimidation at a ground that's not called st andrews. goaded all game...horrible bunch

glass houses and all that

1 minute ago, Eastie said:

Not sure about that , if we finish 6th and get into Europe then surely there would be grounds to stay for  a top 4 push the following season ? I would hope if we got into Europe he’d be happy to stay and kick on with us ? 

Obviously yes. Im saying we’d all wish him well  if we didnt achieve it.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

If he signs the new deal ive got a brilliant D-Generation-X GIF im going to plaster all over his tweets

Aw man I want to see that. 
When did gifs get taken away? 

7 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Nope. He can manage where he likes, I don't care. Doesn't make him one of the greatest managers ever though. As things stand he is categorically not.

Who are you measuring him against exactly?

In terms of trophies won he is on the right track to surpass Ferguson.

And Ferguson only won UCL twice

Edited by villalad21

4 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

i've been to the etihad. never known intimidation at a ground that's not called st andrews. goaded all game...horrible bunch

glass houses and all that

Haven't been there since around 2010 but I remember the infamous 'w*nkers corner' next to the away end.  Absolute bunch of wrong'uns.

1 hour ago, JONESYVILLA said:

So Leeds and 3 other teams drop down the league and Villa move up 'atleast' 4places , by signing Buendia?

Are we finished this summer? Are we not the youngest squad in the league who should expect to improve? Did we not lose our captain and best player for a third of the season? 

Why are you here? 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Sam lee seems to be unravelling the last couple of days - if grealish stays at villa he will need to lay low for a while 

Probably needs to be sacked, not just for his unprofessionalism but not knowing what a bet is

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Who are you measuring him against exactly?

In terms of trophies won he is on the right track to surpass Ferguson.

And Ferguson only won UCL twice

How many clubs did Ferguson manage in a UCL final?

Pep lost 3 UCL semi-finals with Bayern and has failed to win it in 5 seasons of UCL football with Manchester City despite throwing literal billions at it.

He's a fraud and isn't even fit to lace Sir Alex's boots.

Edited by est1874
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, est1874 said:

How many clubs did Ferguson manage in a UCL final?

Pep lost 3 UCL semi-finals with Bayern and has failed to win it in 5 seasons of UCL football with Manchester City despite throwing literal billions at it.

He's a fraud and isn't even fit to lace Sir Alex's boots.

He stomped Ferguson every time he came up against him

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

A 2 day old account that has exclusively posted in this thread to talk about how Grealish should move on and laughed at any idea that the club are ambitious.

Although Top 4 is beyond us right now, a push for Europe? Sure, but not Top 4.

I have noticed the same points, and have now added my first user to the Ignored list.

• Like 2

Â