The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

5 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

I suppose one way or another tomorrow will be quite telling..

Away kit launch is tomorrow , wonder if Jack will be parading it ? 

Edited by Eastie

4 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

He stomped Ferguson every time he came up against him

'Every time'.

They faced each other twice, both while Pep was in charge of the greatest pound-for-pound club side in history. Henry, Eto'o, Messi, Puyol, Busquets, Iniesta, Xavi, Villa all played in those games. He had an embarrassment of riches at his disposal.

United's starting XIs included John O'Shea, Michael Carrick (twice), Chicharito, Antonio Valencia, Fábio and Anderson.

Ferguson was a vastly superior manager.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I just looked at that guys Twitter. He is having a meltdown. I really hate Twitter. I’m probably just showing my age but I really do think it does a lot more bad than good. 

a small part of me feels sorry for him. but he's made a rod for his own back on this one.

but he's very much protecting himself by using phrases like "if the move falls through last minute"

hes also indicating that's exactly what happened last summer...Man u never even bid! there was no last minute collapse! he spoke to the owners, signed a new deal. that's it!

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

a small part of me feels sorry for him. but he's made a rod for his own back on this one.

but he's very much protecting himself by using phrases like "if the move falls through last minute"

hes also indicating that's exactly what happened last summer...Man u never even bid! there was no last minute collapse! he spoke to the owners, signed a new deal. that's it!

He has but it’s also his job to report stuff. The extreme reactions are mental. It’s just a game! 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

I suppose one way or another tomorrow will be quite telling..

Stocked up on E's for the contract announcement tomorrow.

In all seriousness though, is the club shop usually open that late? Bit weird if it isn't, I can only assume it means the away kit may be revealed tomorrow?

2 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

No sympathy, these charlatans have got away with printing lies for years. Then when finally get called out they start crying that they are being bullied. rocket polisher

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

Stocked up on E's for the contract announcement tomorrow.

In all seriousness though, is the club shop usually open that late? Bit weird if it isn't, I can only assume it means the away kit may be revealed tomorrow?

It is launching tomorrow 

2 minutes ago, cb_82 said:

I cant help but think if Sammy Lee was a Villa Journo telling us exactly the same but re Bailey people would be lapping up 

But Gregg Evans is a Villa journo, if said the same we would call it bullshit too 😉

1 minute ago, cb_82 said:

I cant help but think if Sammy Lee was a Villa Journo telling us exactly the same but re Bailey people would be lapping up 

Not sure if you've seen the relentless battering the Villa journos get from the fans on here (me included as I think they are dogshit) for making similar "commentaries"...

This narrative from Sam Lee is so ridiculous only the retards over at Blue Moon would have time for it. 

Â