The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

14 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Fine, he has 4 years left. 

And won’t be any cheaper next summer after a great Prem season and World Cup. Meanwhile he misses out on an extra £50-100k pw for no reason. 

If he doesn’t leave he’ll sign the new deal, imo. 

22 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

It's all bull I reckon, 4 years left on current, the club are in no hurry to get the current one replaced surely.

the reputable journos (pretty sure including percy) confirmed we're looking to offer a new deal

58 minutes ago, AvonVillain said:

I wonder if there's any correlation between the hell-tech of social media and the explosion of societal anxiety!?

11 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Add to that racism and right wing nut jobs and that's about it

you seem to be forgetting the left wing nut jobs.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

HAs anyone thought about an in-between, where he doesn't sign a new contract, but he doesn't leave either?

How would we feel?

I would be ok with that scenario. Jack will still have 3 years left on his deal at this time next summer, so we would still be in control of the situation to command a very large fee if a club came sniffing around. Hopefully we will be challenging those top 6 places this coming season though so Jack will see us improving, that and Pep could decide he needs a new challenge away from Man City.

1 hour ago, ferguson1 said:

Not ITK here but……….I finally plucked up the courage this morning to ask Mrs F if Jack was staying or going?

Mrs F replied with “what you going on about” ?  

She’s claims to be right about most things so I honestly don’t know what to make of her response?  Think he’s staying though. 

Inspired by your bravery I asked the missus the same as she is also always right. She replied going where? I told her Man City and she responded

‘’he’s staying at Aston Villa but why the hell you asking me?’’

I think we’re on to a winner mate. 

• Haha 1

Grealish and his agent are not going to turn down a new contract with significant increase in terms. No way. He will either be allowed to leave if wants (doubt it) or he'll sign a bumper new contract (most likely imo).

7 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Grealish just liked the latest Villa Instagram post so that’s encouraging 

Blimey, I consider the bottom of the barrel well and truly scraped now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Grealish just liked the latest Villa Instagram post so that’s encouraging 

No no no no no, you've got it wrong. Jack's social media team liked the post. He doesn't do it himself. 

Is what I have been told.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Blimey, I consider the bottom of the barrel well and truly scraped now.

you say that, but he's not liked any others lately. footballers actions on social media are very, very deliberate. every like, tweet, insta post is scrutinized heavily.

it might mean nothing...but IMO it's not something he'd do if he was off

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

the reputable journos (pretty sure including percy) confirmed we're looking to offer a new deal

They do have to sell papers, there story's, get your clicks, views and whatever else that generates money for there media company.

I refuse to believe anymore nonsense unless it's confirmed by the clubs that keep so hush hush about this type of news.

What I do believe is each season the truth that comes out during these windows keeps getting smaller and smaller and tougher to find. The BullShit keeps a dark cloud hanging over the transfer window with no ray of sunshine to be seen anywhere making it tough to route through and find anything of worth.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

you say that, but he's not liked any others lately. footballers actions on social media are very, very deliberate. every like, tweet, insta post is scrutinized heavily.

it might mean nothing...but IMO it's not something he'd do if he was off

Even if he was off he's still a Villa fan. 

Â