The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

HAs anyone thought about an in-between, where he doesn't sign a new contract, but he doesn't leave either?

How would we feel?

No dramas. He can leave on a free aged 29 and move to any team in the league that finished below us (all of them). 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

HAs anyone thought about an in-between, where he doesn't sign a new contract, but he doesn't leave either?

How would we feel?

That would be fine. Only negative would be that this would then potentially still drag on until the window closes.

Just now, The_Steve said:

What if talk of a new contract was also just media hype? He’s still contracted so I don’t have an issue if nothing is signed. He will still play. 

If i'm correct, Sky Sports directly quoted Villa in regards of the new contract

8 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

How would we feel?

Fine with that. I mean he's only 1 year into a 5 year deal so nothing to worry about.

3 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

What if talk of a new contract was also just media hype? He’s still contracted so I don’t have an issue if nothing is signed. He will still play. 

It's all bull I reckon, 4 years left on current, the club are in no hurry to get the current one replaced surely.

6 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

i actually think this is a very real, and i dare say the most likely scenario

jack refusing a new deal would be the first indication he wants to move. but similarly i don't see city bidding an acceptable amount

how would i feel? good question. depends on his performances on the pitch i guess. if he downs tools, spends all game moaning at his team mates, and becomes petulant then obviously my opinion of him would be soured. if he maintains professionalism and his performances remain high, then all good.

Why would i mean he wants a move? He's ONE year into a new FIVE year contract, there is absolutely no need to put a new contract under his nose.

6 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Hmm I don't appear to get the same results as you and I've yet to see an 'inactive ad' so I'll have to take your word for it. Like I said though I'm no expert on Facebook marketing, could be there's a visible/hidden setting as well as active/inactive possibly? I know Google has something similar to that.

Just now, Teale's 'tache said:

Hmm I don't appear to get the same results as you and I've yet to see an 'inactive ad' so I'll have to take your word for it. Like I said though I'm no expert on Facebook marketing, could be there's a visible/hidden setting as well as active/inactive possibly? I know Google has something similar to that.

Screenshot-2021-07-29-at-12-01-10.png

The way Jack started last season I thought he'll end up with around 17 -20 goals. He missed a lot of easy chances especially earlier on in the season.

I believe he's got the ability to get close to 20 goals and 20 assists for the season. The rest need to pull their fingers out and start scoring more - except my boys AEG and Ollie.

20 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

How would we feel?

Good 😁

6 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Screenshot-2021-07-29-at-12-01-10.png

Hmm still can't get the same results as you, have noticed there are multiple accounts for The Athletic though, try searching specifically the UK one, see if anything comes up there?

20 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

How would we feel?

That's what I think will happen and we will have this in the background for one more glorious year!

1 minute ago, Teale's 'tache said:

Hmm still can't get the same results as you, have noticed there are multiple accounts for The Athletic though, try searching specifically the UK one, see if anything comes up there?

jesus dude, heres my search
https://www.facebook.com/ads/library/?active_status=all&ad_type=all&country=GB&view_all_page_id=290323924814214&sort_data[direction]=desc&sort_data[mode]=relevancy_monthly_grouped&search_type=page&media_type=all

Only searching uk based adverts

• Haha 1

Â